Status
Not open for further replies.
And room discounts too

Save up to 20% off your hotel stay
Save up to 20% off your hotel stay!

• Valid for travel August 1, 2017 through October 7, 2017
  • Book between April 24, 2017 and August 31, 2017
  • Minimum 5 Maximum 14 night stay
  • This offer can be booked as Room Only, in a Magic Your Way Package with tickets and dining or as a Disney Room Only and Dine Plan with no ticket package.
  • Room Only bookings and Magic Your Way Package bookings: Discounted room rate with a minimum 5, maximum 14 night stay at a select Walt Disney World Resort.
  • Disney Room Only and Dine Plan (no ticket included) bookings: Discounted room rate with a minimum 5, maximum 14 night stay at a select Walt Disney World Resort.
  • The room rate discount is a tiered discount which varies by resort and room type.
  • The Disney Dining Plans may be added onto Magic Your Way Packages at regular rates.
  • Not combinable with the Canadian Resident Offer
  • To receive this offer, please select the Room Only Category
  • If the discount applies to your travel dates, please note that it has already been calculated in the price

While we wait can someone who has stayed at the All Star Resorts recall anything about the kiddie pools? I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old. Last year at POP the big pool was inside the fence and the kiddie pool was not so my husband and I had to split up. Was wondering if any of the resorts have them BOTH inside the fence?

Has anyone used their phone to modify an existing reservation for free dining? I have the change option available. But I don't want to waste time on my phone if it isn't possible...

While we wait can someone who has stayed at the All Star Resorts recall anything about the kiddie pools? I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old. Last year at POP the big pool was inside the fence and the kiddie pool was not so my husband and I had to split up. Was wondering if any of the resorts have them BOTH inside the fence?

Allstar Sports:
All-star-sports-surfboard-bay-and-kiddie-pool-9.JPG

asdfahha168.jpg

Thank you Boomerdog... it looks like Music is safe too! I was leaning towards POP again but I can do a lot with $200 and this might have just upped Music's appeal. Isn't it sad... I'm over here still trying to make a final decision.

Found this on Air Canada's website.

Free Quick Service Dining Offer
For a limited time, Guests who purchase a minimum five (5), maximum fourteen (14) night stay at a Select Walt Disney World Resort Hotel in a Value or Moderate or Cabin category in combination with a minimum 3-Day Magic Your Way ticket with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus option will receive the Disney Quick Service Dining Plan FREE.

• Valid for arrival dates August 13, 2017 through September 30, 2017, November 14, 2017 through November 20, 2017, November 25, 2017 through November 27, 2017 and December 8, 2017 through December 23, 2017
  • Minimum 5, maximum 14 night stay required.
  • Must be booked with a minimum 3-Day Magic Your Way ticket that includes the Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus options
  • This offer cannot be booked with a Magic Your Way Base Ticket
  • Guests may also upgrade to the Disney Dining Plan or Deluxe Dining Plan at a discounted rate
  • Offer discount is on the Disney Dining Plans only. There is no discount on the room rate or Magic Your Way tickets.
  • To receive this offer, please select the Free Dine Offer room category and then select the preferred dining option + tickets

Just out of curiosity, why does this appear on Air Canada's website before the wdw reservation site? Thanks!

And room discounts too

Save up to 20% off your hotel stay
Save up to 20% off your hotel stay!

• Valid for travel August 1, 2017 through October 7, 2017
  • Minimum 5 Maximum 14 night stay
  • This offer can be booked as Room Only, in a Magic Your Way Package with tickets and dining or as a Disney Room Only and Dine Plan with no ticket package.
  • Room Only bookings and Magic Your Way Package bookings: Discounted room rate with a minimum 5, maximum 14 night stay at a select Walt Disney World Resort.
  • Disney Room Only and Dine Plan (no ticket included) bookings: Discounted room rate with a minimum 5, maximum 14 night stay at a select Walt Disney World Resort.
  • The room rate discount is a tiered discount which varies by resort and room type.
  • The Disney Dining Plans may be added onto Magic Your Way Packages at regular rates.
  • Not combinable with the Canadian Resident Offer
  • To receive this offer, please select the Room Only Category
  • If the discount applies to your travel dates, please note that it has already been calculated in the price

Damn this one sucks.

Just out of curiosity, why does this appear on Air Canada's website before the wdw reservation site? Thanks!
I don't know but I would imagine that Disney must provide the discount info to travel agencies ahead of time. I assume that this is where the leaks come from as well, at least the ones closer to the release date like we have been seeing this weekend. Earlier today the Disney section of the site was down so I assumed they were uploading the info. For the last two years Air Canada Vacations has been the first place I have found the free dining offer bookable, but I always book direct through Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter