October, anyone?

Cool, have fun with the relay! I am going to be doing it solo, looking forward to running through the parks. Is OKW Lover doing a WISH meet?

No it's over on the Disunplugged board.

Just bumping this up. Realized with it almost being July, it is only a bit over three months until I am headed sown.

So, anyone else doing the Wine and Dine Half?

Planning on going from Oct 13-17. What are the crowds usually like?

There not as bad as the summer crowds but I wouldn't call the parks "empty" by any means. The waits are not as long in my opinion and I have been able to do all my favorites when I've wanted to.

Weather can be tricky; either VERY hot or nice and cool. :thumbsup2

My husband and I will be doing our first adults only trip 10/1 - 10/4. We will be running the half marathon relay!

I should be there from 10/6 - 10/17! :woohoo:

Though the first few days are not Disney, other than a night out at Jellyrolls. :goodvibes

We will be there Sept 30-Oct 4 for the half marathon. DH is running and I'll just be partying because I'm too pregnant to run! I CAN'T WAIT! It's our first adult only weekend since we had kids.

9/25 till 10/3 POFQ. Free dining and Food and Wine.:banana:

I will be there (not exactly October for most of it) but 9/27 to 10/3 and I am also doing the Wine & Dine half marathon on 10/2 :goodvibes I am very excited for my first disney race

Just Dh and I are going for a nice little get away again...Oct 3-7 nothing major planned just gonna go with the flow this time......

Spending the 22nd-29th solo again for the 2nd yr in a row! First year to use the DIS though, anyone care to meet up, being a fireman and from the south I'm always happy to meet new people. Let me know and see ya in October!:cool1:

LAst time I said I would be there for a meet(MAY) it didn't happen. I would love to be there in October but I will have to wait and see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter