October, anyone?

My dad and I will be there October 22nd-till??(don't know what day yet).

If anyone wants to meet up, would love to meet be going to Food and Wine:goodvibes

The wife and I will be there 9/30 - 10/4 for the F&W festival. We're staying at the Boardwalk Inn. Should be fun!

I'll be staying at the POP Century again it was very nice the last time I was there.

your staying at POP Century, how is the place. My dad and I will be staying there from October 22nd till not really, but I think Monday morning we leave, and it will be first time staying at pop

your staying at POP Century, how is the place. My dad and I will be staying there from October 22nd till not really, but I think Monday morning we leave, and it will be first time staying at pop
It's very nice. Its the newest of the value resorts (aside from the one their building across the lake from the POP) Its awesome I love the theme and the rooms are pretty nice considering its the value. I took lots of pics when I was there. If you want to see let me know and I'll post em on photobucket and post a link.

Waiting patiently for my Oct 2-9 trip with the hubby to celebrate our anniversary!! Staying at POP for the second time!!

Booked everything earlier this evening. Had to move the dates up by a day but it saved me about $900 in total (thats including the free dining). Dates are now 10/23-30 (sat-sat). Can't wait, now it is for certain that I'll be there, I think the wait is even harder now! :sad2:

Booked everything earlier this evening. Had to move the dates up by a day but it saved me about $900 in total (thats including the free dining). Dates are now 10/23-30 (sat-sat). Can't wait, now it is for certain that I'll be there, I think the wait is even harder now! :sad2:

:goodvibes me too!!! but in my case.. since doing solo... I just tagged along everybody's ADR :) Love the DIS Peeps ...

Me and hubby are going the end of Oct! We're gonna follow it up with a cruise on either Carnival or RC to the Western Caribbean. We'll be celebrating 10 years together.

Anna

my husband and I are taking our first cruise first week in sept. wish I could have afforded a disney cruise but the RC was half the price so I had to go with it. maybe next time if I see I like a cruise. a little nervous about it. we are going to the bahamas. :banana::banana::banana:

I'll be staying at the POP Century again it was very nice the last time I was there.

We're planning on staying there too! We're booking tomorrow. I'm hoping to do everything online except our DME stuff because I'll have to call since we're flying out of different cities: Chicago and Cincinnati. We couldn't justify an extra $100 each to stay at a moderate!

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj54/jaodnam/WDW_POP_Century/

I took a couple pictures when I was last there in April of '08. I didn't take any of the pools or other things when people were in the way (and there were plenty of people for Spring Break) This time when I go though you'd better believe all 32gb for my camera will be filled with pics from food to attractions and everything in between.

It's official, my friend and I booked our Free Dining trip for Oct!! We will be there Oct 22-26th at POP with the DDP upgrade :) I booked the package plus all of our dining in a 1/2 hour..isn't doing everything online the greatest?!

Has anyone had any experience with the Fantasmic Dinner Package? I've been to the world 6-7 times now and have never seen the show, mainly because I was younger and didn't want to wait in the horribly long line. I've heard about the dinner package but I was wanting some more info on it from others before I ATTEMPT to make a reservation.
How do it work?
The show starts at 7:30pm but I hear you get dinner reservations around 330-5pm how does that work out?
How good is the view from the seats you get?
I'm thinking about Mama Melrose's (if its even available) all I hear is good things about their food, what did you think of the food (at either of the 3 restaurants)?
Dumb question, but is the long wait worth it, I've heard lots of things about the show but again I have never seen it (don't want to look at youtube and spoil it either)?

Has anyone had any experience with the Fantasmic Dinner Package? I've been to the world 6-7 times now and have never seen the show, mainly because I was younger and didn't want to wait in the horribly long line. I've heard about the dinner package but I was wanting some more info on it from others before I ATTEMPT to make a reservation.
How do it work?
The show starts at 7:30pm but I hear you get dinner reservations around 330-5pm how does that work out?
How good is the view from the seats you get?
I'm thinking about Mama Melrose's (if its even available) all I hear is good things about their food, what did you think of the food (at either of the 3 restaurants)?
Dumb question, but is the long wait worth it, I've heard lots of things about the show but again I have never seen it (don't want to look at youtube and spoil it either)?

Mama Melrose is a good place to eat!! I got some kind of pasta with cream sauce and chicken and it was very good!! I have never done the dinner package, mainly because I lived there for a year and 1/2 and could see it whenever and it's not one of my fav shows to begin with. We've always just waited in the line (1/2 hr before the show begins)

IMO, Hollywood and Vine is the WORST WDW restaurant we've ever been too--the food was horrible. So bad that we left and went back to WL and ate at Whispering Canyon Cafe.

Have done the dinner show just about everytime we have gone. Fantasmic is my favorite thing to see at WDW. It's amazing. We also always eat at HVD. It is a buffet and I thought the food was good. We did not like Mama Melroses..guess it depends on your preference of food. But I would have to say you have to see Fantasmic. Seats are very good and if you dont like waiting in line, this is the way to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter