October Adults/Solos

Me (38) and my sis (36) will be there 10/29-11/8 and will be staying at the CBR. Going to really enjoy all the Halloween festivities. - Nancy

pooh-scarf.gif

My husband and I will be there the last weekend on October for a little mini-moon. Can't wait!!!!

Me (30) and my partner, Amy, (25) will be celebrating our honeymoon October 12-October 22! We are counting the days! :p

Hubby and I will be there from Oct. 22 to Nov. 2. We will be at the BoardWalk with a special weekend at the Grand Floridian - Conceirge level. Out first and probably only stay at the GF! Hope to see lots of lime green ribbons!

We will be there Oct 10th - 13th for our honeymoon before our 7 day cruise!

DH (31) and I (28) will be @ WL October 20-26, to celebrate our 3rd anniversary!

Krissalee :earsgirl:

I will be in Disney on September 30-October 4, and then I will be taking my very first Disney Cruise. I will be staying at the Beach Club resort. I am very excited!:bounce:

I just made last minute plans for 10/12-14 at the Dolphin. Can't wait!

I (30) will be there Sep.29 - Oct. 6. I will be with my parents and cousins and staying at DI. I can't wait. Are there any mini meets going on during this time?

Hubby & I will be VWL 9/28-10/2 for our 18th anniv. Buying AP's since its been 2 yrs not going into the parks. We went on cruise last year and used all our points, but it was worth it.

Kim

I'll be there 9/29-10/5, staying at the Courtyard by Marriott. I'd be interested in knowing of any mini-meets during that time, too. Or should I just wear a lime-green ribbon and look for others doing the same?!

Deborah

My DH and myself will be there Oct 5-11 Allstar Music (great Rate) First time without kids or Grandkids Can't wait

DH & I will be there Oct. 26-Nov. 2, attending MNSSHP in Star Wars costumes on the 27th!

I made DH an ObiWan costume a few years ago (his office goes all out for Halloween) now I have to create the off-white jumpsuit Padme wears in Episode II!

I'll be at WDW Oct. 30 - Nov. 2 and doing MNSSHP on the 31st.

wdwguru - I also have an Obi-wan costume. Last year I went as Phantom Menace Obi-Wan but this year I am thinking of going as Attack of the Clones Obi-Wan or maybe as Anakin since a few people have said I resemble him.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter