October Adults/Solos

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
With the original "When is your next solo or adults only trip?" getting a bit long, I decided to break this up into months. It should make it easier to follow and plan get togethers. Here's the list so far for October:

PhotobearSam 22nd - Nov 1st

wdw1972 27th - Nov, 3rd at OKW

jocnanny 1st - 6th

Spaceman Spiff 16th - 21st, OKW until 10/19 then HRH

spiceycat 28th - Nov. 2nd at OKW

ctgirlluvsmickey 28th - Nov. 1st

tink1953 1st - 13th

Hitting the world solo during this time and it can't come soon enough. jester: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :wave:

I'm there from Oct. 10 to Oct. 19 ...

I'm half adults only (my sister, aged 43, is going with me) ... but I'm planning on doing bunches of my trip solo.

Beth

WDWLVR & DH - October 13-17 at Boardwalk!

Can't wait to go "home" again!

:wave:

I will be in WDW from Sept. 29 through Oct. 7 (my birthday)!!! I am going with my parents and will celebrate my 33rd birthday there (my mom's birthday is while we are there, too!). I'm a DVC member, so will be staying at the Boardwalk Villas and then indulging in the Polynesian Concierge (lagoon view) for the last two nights!

I am 35, and my DH is 41. We will be at the Contemporary October 20-27. We are going to
MNSSHP on October 21. We are very much looking forward to the Food and Wine festival.
This is our second trip to the World. We are a childless couple, but we have one VERY spoiled
dog that we miss very much when we go on vaction. Its nice to know that we are not alone
in that we are 2 adults going without kids.

We'll be there on Oct. 26 for Food and Wine...
We did it for the first time last year and DH really enjoyed it! In fact, he's already started saving his dollar bills for the Food and Wine kiosks around World Showcase...

I get such a kick out of him sometimes....

boldpurple.gif
:bounce:
boldpurple.gif
boldpurple.gif
boldpurple.gif

The wife and I will be at OKW from 10/16 thru 10/21. The PGA WDW National Car Rental Tournament will be on at the Magnolia and Palm courses from 10/18 thru 10/21. The golf courses and tournament are top shelf. I recommend spending a day or two watching the pro's do their thing. A few years ago, we followed Tiger Woods and David Duval on a Thursday with only about 50 other fans.

Oct.21 to Oct.27 at the Boardwalk Inn . DH wants to go crazy at the food and wine fest.

bres@westernMA, I will be at WDW and at OKW at the same time as you! Too cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter