October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the current movie line-up on DCL:

Wild Hogs-- A+ Hilarious!! Must see for us Middle aged "I-feel-like-a-young-buck" guys.
Meet The Robinsons B Lot's of fun.
Bridge to Terabithia Haven't seen it yet. Sounds interesting.
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End A- Better than the second!
Ratatouille B+ really enjoyed this one. Not so good for very young children.
The Game Plan B+ Just saw this... Had a real good time.
Invincible Haven't seen this yet.
Underdog! B- Enjoyable. Patrick Warburton was a great Cad.

Not a bad line-up at all.

Thanks Steve. I was curious as to what was playing.

Good Morning Karen and Chris....

HOpe your day gets a little sunnier there Karen....

I have a couple of appointments this morning then I am meeting Mary and the kids out at a Indian spiritual retreat place. They are taking an all day workshop to make their own drum. Kind of cool. I'll go out later in case youngest son needs a bit of help. They will do a drum circle afterwards to use their drums.

Anyway, just checking in so I am not too far behind when I come back on. Have a great weekend everyone.

I am a little confused....:confused3

Just to be clear, the wine tasting is scheduled for Monday, Oct. 22 at 11 am.

Do we want to do a photo op at 10:30 on Monday or Thursday?

This is my fault for confusing you all. I thought the wine tasking was Thursday. Need to check the navigators again for Monday.

Sorry!

And I believe the photo meet is at Sessions right before the wine tasting on MONDAY. :thumbsup2

Thanks Cass...I knew someone would be along to clear this up. Do we need to contact Disney in advance to arrange this?

Here is the current movie line-up on DCL:

Wild Hogs-- A+ Hilarious!! Must see for us Middle aged "I-feel-like-a-young-buck" guys.
Meet The Robinsons B Lot's of fun.
Bridge to Terabithia Haven't seen it yet. Sounds interesting.
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End A- Better than the second!
Ratatouille B+ really enjoyed this one. Not so good for very young children.
The Game Plan B+ Just saw this... Had a real good time.
Invincible Haven't seen this yet.
Underdog! B- Enjoyable. Patrick Warburton was a great Cad.

Not a bad line-up at all.

Thanks Steve! There are a few I want to see. And Underdog? Isn't he cruising with us anyway??:rotfl2:

You could do DL in one day, but not DL and DCA. But that one day would be a full one. In DL you will find that everything is much closer together and you can cross the park in just a couple of minutes. As a result you can cover a lot of ground. I've grown to hate doing the park in this way. Since my son was born, I've taken the park much slower, adding in plenty of time to just relax and occasionally just sit and enjoy the ambiance. DCA can easily be done in once day. My minimum stay and DLR is now 3 days. And I still don't think it's enough. This Februrary I'll be there for 4-5 days. I like two solid days in DL and one in DCA with another that I split between the two. I'm thinking about squeezing in a trip to Universal Studios this trip. We haven't been since Laura was pregnant with our first.

All good stuff to know. Thanks again Steve. :)

Any more signs of movement Nancy? Hows he doing?:hug:

Thanks for asking Karen. Spencer has opened his eyes a little more. Sometimes he will follow images through the room. He has moved his legs and arms but not his feet or toes. So far he has had 5 separate surgeries. He has 76 stitches in his head but that is also healing nicely. He does "look" better to me but maybe that is just wishful thinking.

Karen, I loved the wedding photos. And you are correct. Now we'll all know what Ellis will look like when he gets older. He can be a bookend for his good looking daddy!! :cutie:

I have a couple of appointments this morning then I am meeting Mary and the kids out at a Indian spiritual retreat place. They are taking an all day workshop to make their own drum. Kind of cool. I'll go out later in case youngest son needs a bit of help. They will do a drum circle afterwards to use their drums.

I hope you are taking plenty of pictures Susan. Plz share them if you do. Have fun!!:yay:

Parcel one arrived! :yay: - $$$ currency:dance3: :dance3:

:banana: Money is always a nice thing!:banana:

Thanks Steve. I was curious as to what was playing.

No prob. I saw it posted on another area of the boards and thought I'd bring it over.

Thanks Cass...I knew someone would be along to clear this up. Do we need to contact Disney in advance to arrange this?

Probably not a bad idea since we want to make sure that the room will be avail. My guess is, that any of the shutterbugs will be willing to go wherever the action is for some pics so we shouldn't have any problem getting a cameraman.

I saw a couple of posters on the main DCL board that are on our cruise. They, like me, were commenting on upgrades. I invited them over to meet us. I hope they join up.

crud, I just realized how close to a milestone that we are. It'll happen while I'm driving to work again. Doggone it!

Good morning everyone :wave: It is another bright and sunny day here in southeastern WI :sunny:

My house is cleaner than it has been in a long time but I am 24 pages behind here again

Wow we are close Steve I didn't realize that either. It doesn't seem like many people are here this morning, maybe you'll get to work and can try for the milestone this time

crud, I just realized how close to a milestone that we are. It'll happen while I'm driving to work again. Doggone it!

Can everyone answer the following for me:goodvibes .........
Put your name under whichever is appropraite - thank you.:thumbsup2

I will be wearing my Dis t shirt on the say we board

or

I will be wearing my DIS t shirt for the dis meet photo and wine session

or

I havent made a DIS t shirt

I cant make my mind up:rolleyes1

Rachel is still working on our shirts but I am sure she will get them finished. We will wear ours to the DIS meet photo and wine session.

Karen BEAUTIFUL pictures :thumbsup2 Thanks for posting!

Not sure how these will come out - I'm photographing my album:confused3

P1010931.jpg

P1010930.jpg

P1010927.jpg

P1010925.jpg

Wow we are close Steve I didn't realize that either. It doesn't seem like many people are here this morning, maybe you'll get to work and can try for the milestone this time

Maybe.

I'm orienting an employee to the critical care pod of the ER today. He's been an nurse for a while, so my job will be mostly resource and little hands on. I might be able to get away with keeping an eye on the DIS if we aren't too busy. Then again, critical care pod, all we need is a very ill pt and we will be up to our neck!

Good luck Steve! Things aren't moving very fast here even with us this close to a milestone. I think I need the deoderant this morning

Maybe.

I'm orienting an employee to the critical care pod of the ER today. He's been an nurse for a while, so my job will be mostly resource and little hands on. I might be able to get away with keeping an eye on the DIS if we aren't too busy. Then again, critical care pod, all we need is a very ill pt and we will be up to our neck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter