October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mackenzie went and saw it with the grandparents. She liked it, but grandma said there was quit a bit that went over her head (more adult themed stuff)

Scott

Scott - thanks for the info. As long as there's nothing too scary, she'll be fine. I sometimes think there's adult themed stuff in Spongebob, and Yin Yang Yo, and certainly that goes over my girls' heads! DH and I are pretty careful about what the girls watch.

I need to get going too. I have a date with the exercise bike :lmao: and then I have lots I want to accomplish this weekend. The next 2 weeks and weekends are very busy for us and then it will be time for the cruise alraedy so this is my weekend to get things done.
Talk to you guys later.

Have a good day everyone

Scott - thanks for the info. As long as there's nothing too scary, she'll be fine. I sometimes think there's adult themed stuff in Spongebob, and Yin Yang Yo, and certainly that goes over my girls' heads! DH and I are pretty careful about what the girls watch.

Unfortunatlly there seems to be more and more adult things sneaking into those shows. The Grandparents go and see the movies first to see if it would be appropriate. We try to keep an eye on the stuff Mackenzie watches, but its hard.

Scott

Hi Lori :wave: Finally somone came out to talk to me :rotfl2: Not much planned this weekend. Rachel wants me to take her to the mall, she says she still needs just one more thing for the cruise, yeah just one more thing :rotfl: and we might go to a movie this weekend. Otherwise I have some projects I want to get done aroud the house and I really should work on assembling my tag gifts, I've been talking about doing that for weeks now and it still needs to get done.

How about you?

We don't have much planned either. Scott got called in already so me and the kids will probably just run to the bank and grocery store this morning. The weather is so beautiful, so I hope we can find something to get in to.

Unfortunatlly there seems to be more and more adult things sneaking into those shows. The Grandparents go and see the movies first to see if it would be appropriate. We try to keep an eye on the stuff Mackenzie watches, but its hard.

Scott

It is very hard to prewatch everything. And just when you think something would be ok you soon find out it isn't.

Thanks, that will work, I will be able to catch up on all those that I missed. I do not think I have seen any of them

scott

I haven't seen them either. But I doubt that I go see many. Maybe one with the kids.

FO This should be easy, seems I'm the only one here this morning other than an ocassional post by Steve

That's me "occasionally posting Steve" :rotfl2:

Thanks Steve looks like some good ones although we don't usually seem to have much time for seeing movies, we usually only fit in 1 or 2, that week just goes by so quickly

I was actually glad that there was only two I hadn't seen. Less temptation that way. Kids movies are the only ones I can see nowadays.

Steve,

Were those movie reviews from you? Please explain what is "not so good for very young children" in Ratatouille. We're thinking about taking DD age 5 to see it, but won't if something is too scary.

Thanks!
Tina

I'm sorry I should have been more clear. Nothing Scary! The adult humor wasn't even that bad. The movie had some very slow spots that did not hold my daughter's (3) attn very well. My son (6) at times was bored. (overall, he loved it, my daughter--not so much. (of course there were no princessess in the movie.)

Good morning all. Are these the movies that will be playing in the theater or in the cabins?

Scott

Theater.

Same here, depends on the times of the showings also. The older 2 will go for sure, but without dad tagging along:lmao:

scott (not your hubby)

I think I will try to take in that terabithia movie if it fits in with my schedule. Otherwise theres always DVD.

Came to work with my pod closed down. We've been remodeling. Today their waxing and buffing the floors. Tomorrow they'll probably strip them and scuff them up for the new flooring. Sometimes I just can't fathom corporate America!

Nancy thanks for the update on Spencer. Wow he sure has been through a lot! That has to be good that he is opening his eyes more and moving some doesn't it. We are continuing to pray for him :grouphug:

What about the friend you had mentioned earlier in the week? How is he/she doing?

Hi Cheryl! The other friend I was talking about is still hangin' in there. The Dr's said he had 2-3 days at the most and here it is 7 days later now.

Have fun at the mall. Maybe we'll see you if it's Brookfield Square.

Have a great Saturday everyone.

Ok, Paige can you pm me your reservation #...
you're already linked with Linda and Sean so I won't need theirs too
And Susan can you also pm me your reservation#

I'll call Disney over the weekend or on Monday.....

I'll give it a few days to see if there is anyone else on late dining
rotation APL that wants to have our tables next to each other...
then I'll call.
We are a group of four, so am sure that we will get put w/some other people, since we didn't request a table to ourselves. We to have also requested APL, and would love to sit by other KK's

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter