Oct 2009 Grand Gathering Chit Chat thread

Dang, so from the sign up thread, I am going to miss Carol, Jen, and Steve and families..... dang, there is no way we can be there on Halloween.... :(

I really wish you guys could be there for Halloween John. I have to tell you it was a kids dream!!! The trick-or-treating was unreal. Go early though!

I really wish you guys could be there for Halloween John. I have to tell you it was a kids dream!!! The trick-or-treating was unreal. Go early though!

I had the kids singing Halloween Carols!!!

♪♪Deck the halls with bowls of candy! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la, la-la!♪♪
♪♪Tis the season to be scary! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la, la-la!!!♪♪

♪♪Oh halloween tree, oh halloween tree, how spooky are your branches.♪♪

I had the kids singing Halloween Carols!!!

♪♪Deck the halls with bowls of candy! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la, la-la!♪♪
♪♪Tis the season to be scary! Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la, la-la!!!♪♪

♪♪Oh halloween tree, oh halloween tree, how spooky are your branches.♪♪

Deb was so much fun! The older kids loved her and ran to her Gem car when they saw her on Halloween night (thanks again for taking them trick or treating). Cassidy loves Ms Debbie! :lovestruc

I am so depressed today..... and I can't even make myself happy thinking about oct 09 knowing that I am going to miss so many of you guys....:sad1:

I need suggestions to cheer me up! Help!

Well, I have Halloween booked for '09, but their was a horse show at the Florida State fair grounds this year during that same time and if they run it the same time again next year I won't be able to keep them cause' of course we have to use the pick up truck to haul the gooseneck to haul the horses. Darn, I think it's because of this Harvest Days horse show that I have never ever made it to Halloween at Disney. :mad:

I am so depressed today..... and I can't even make myself happy thinking about oct 09 knowing that I am going to miss so many of you guys....:sad1:

I need suggestions to cheer me up! Help!

cancel and reschedule.

There is no time better than Halloween at the Fort

I can't Jeff, I wish we could, but my wife will never get it off. :(

Woowoo...we will be at The Fort the last week of Oct & first week of Nov 2009 also! We are already a part of a grand gathering....but could always make it "grander"! Maybe we should get sort of a "who's going" list started....I still cant believe we are just under a year already!

Woowoo...we will be at The Fort the last week of Oct & first week of Nov 2009 also! We are already a part of a grand gathering....but could always make it "grander"! Maybe we should get sort of a "who's going" list started....I still cant believe we are just under a year already!

There is a list,,a few threads down, or up, on this page,,it's titled :

"October 2009 Grand Gathering Sign Up Thread"

This needed bumped up with the other two, so I thought I would let you know that I am a hugger, and I am gonna squeeze the stuffin out of a couple of you.... LOL J/K :thumbsup2

This needed bumped up with the other two, so I thought I would let you know that I am a hugger, and I am gonna squeeze the stuffin out of a couple of you.... LOL J/K

I just cancelled my reservations. :rolleyes1 I don't think you could get your arms around me anyway.:scared1:

why did you cancel? Now it won''t be any fun.
can Renee come anyway? She can show us how to track a deer.

I was just kidding. I just don't want John hugging me!:scared1:

She don't track Deer. I track, she justs looks and points and says there it is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter