Oct 2009 Grand Gathering Chit Chat thread

We usually go the end of October. We will be there this year. Can't commit for sure, but my guess is it is very likely we will be there.

Me too I Love Halloween at the Fort! I'm going this October and I told myself it would be a long time before I go back again after this next trip.. I think a year will be long enough! I'm IN!

Do we have one planned for 2008? I would love to meet up at the Fort. Haven't had a good get together in a long while.
Loretta aka momoffive

Yeah, why not? :-) I'll be there the last week of October 08, but can't be on a GG, cause I'm already part of a group reservation.

well the first part of Oct. is when the NFFC has thier annual WDW Birthparty. They have some great speakers who are party of the WDW elite such as actors, artists, designers,writers,and they have a show n sell for those who are Disneyana Collectors as well as a dinner where you can meet and speak with one of the "special people" That is where I met TINK 2 years ago.I'd be interested in a GG then!!!!!.....

bump just to get it back up top to start planning!! :)

bump just to get it back up top to start planning!! :)

Plan I say, Plan... We always go the first week of Nov, but decided to try Halloween this year. Now, we would love to be part of a GG09 with you guys. F&WF@EPCOT has always been the target. It would be fun to camp and have others with same interest. (can we join the RvUsa chat fun..?):surfweb:

Jack

I just talked to Debbie - she already checked in and they're driving over to the fort this afternoon. She talked to Phyllis and she's coming down this Friday and leaving next Friday - her flight takes off just about the same time that ours lands at MCO. We gotta plan 2009 so we get to see each other - too many near misses here! :lmao:

I think once the oct 08 gathering is over, I will start a new thread with a list of all who are going, and also a thread on the fort fiend fishing tournament, and the kids tourney as well!

Anyone else have any ideas?

That's the first smile I've had in a while - just the mention of otters brings a smile to my face!

:rotfl:

I am pretty sure it is going to be more of a marathon than a competition.... :)

I want to have a beer tasting around the world at Epcot. They have a pretty wide selection during food and wine fest.

I want us all to wear our fort fiend t shirts and ALL go to MNSSHP together as well.

I saw somewhere that large GG's can get the big boat and go out on bay lake and watch fireworks too. I want to look into that as well.

Denise already has a trophy for the FFFT and a surprise for the kids for the kids!

This should be the mother of all GG's !!!!!

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter