Oct 2009 Grand Gathering Chit Chat thread

Unfortunately all the reservations are made and paid for - airfare and accommodations. We'll only be at FW for one day, the rest is at a timeshare. 1,320 days until my official, 65, retirement, but who's counting.

I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT. I'M AN IDIOT.

I didn't see the 2009!!!! COUNT ME IN. THANK'S JOHN & PETE!!!!!!! :cool1: :thumbsup2 :)

I have no idea what October 2009 brings yet.

I know I'll be there November 28th - December 12th 2009, but not sure what the T@B folks are planning yet.

(The T@B rally cycle is late October one year, then early October the next year). For the T@B rally we have a true group reservation with a Cast Member discount.

Sadly, I have never attended either a college or pro football game. It's on my to-do list, but the Vi-queens just don't do anything for me so it hasn't been a priority, other than to see them lose. Any and all sporting events we've attended seriously dropped after we adopted the boys 2 years ago, we're just now starting again. I did make DH get the sports package on the satellite dish for me so I could watch college football and hockey, though, so between that and the radio, I get my fix in when I can ::yes::

man, i feel for you so bad....going to an SEC football game is very close to a religious experience...;)

My dad mentioned that in a similar manner in regard to the few games they went to.

Unfortunately, I've never made it to one either. Only a couple of UNA games, but they are in Division II

My dad mentioned that in a similar manner in regard to the few games they went to.

Unfortunately, I've never made it to one either. Only a couple of UNA games, but they are in Division II

sweetheart, if you went to a AUB/AL game, you would know exactly what pete and I are talkin' about...you will just have to go to and AUB game this fall, it is decided, it shall be done;)

man, i feel for you so bad....going to an SEC football game is very close to a religious experience...;)

I agree. I've been to more NFL and major college games than I can remember -- they are a religious experience, especially with the communion beer on Sundays! Wildfan, I assume you're a hockey fan (go figure) we also go to several Sabres games every year and were at the Winter Classic on New Year's Day between the Sabres and Pens. Awesome game. Since we can't really go OT here, back to our regularly scheduled thread.

Dam -- I can't keep track of threads anymore!

So Rog, you said you might be interested, are you? LOL I think I am going to try get ressies today.

Im in. But will keep a very low profile about it....I probably wont comment much, but I'll be there.

Why the low profile, you not tell the family??? :lmao::lmao:

sweetheart, if you went to a AUB/AL game, you would know exactly what pete and I are talkin' about...you will just have to go to and AUB game this fall, it is decided, it shall be done;)

Oooh, that would be kewl. I would love to see a real game:cool1: It would also give me an excuse to see my son's place without it looking like "I'm checking up on him". (He's 21 and can handle it ALL ON HIS OWN):laughing:

Cool guys, looks like we may have the makings of a decent party!

Jim, You need to go read my board, I pay reverence to you and your Kungaloosh recipe!

Oh man, I thought you were talking about 2008, too. Doesn't matter - we go every October.

I have to go over to your site, John. I haven't been there in a while - things have been really hairy lately.

yeah, but october is FOOTBALL....(so is august, september, and november...)

I'm so with ya girl!!! We can watch the games together, drink beer, swear, scratch our ba...,, (oh, we ain't got those).... do our nails, arm-chair coach the teams....

for those of you who forgot (which is most everyone)... I'm the "girl" that went beserk at the beginning of the football season last year when my 3 year old, $2500, 50" LCD crapped out! I went right out and bought a plasma the next week. (No payments for a year and on sale!!) My DH tried his best to stop me, but his voice was just a teeny bit too soft for me to hear. (Please... don't buy a 50" plasma... we don't need one. Please, stop... come back,,,come back....don't forget the wall mount and the cables!!!)

Im in. But will keep a very low profile about it....I probably wont comment much, but I'll be there.

You can't keep a low profile about anything........ You give everything your 120% best.

Probably, but won't make ressies for some time..... Not sure what the future holds as far as camping goes. However, I will make it there for dinner if you guys will have me.

We're in (at least for now). DS4 has a 3 day wk at the end of October, so I will probably be able to pull him out for those 3 days. (He can only miss 10 unexcused, so we have to be careful.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter