November--Let's make a pile of pages! Winner mommy2mrb!

wow I'm jealous the only time I'm going to get to scrap this month is this weekend and it's supposed to be 6pm fri-1pm on sunday. My time is getting cut into though I have a PC party at 11 on sat so that loses 3+ hours there I'm trying to decide if I'll get up and go back up on sat am or stay so darn late on fri night and sleep in on sat go to the party and then up...... I do know that as of 5:30 pm on fri I'm basically off of mom duty.

yipeee for all of you getting stuff done!!!! hoping that I'll be that productive at the crop!

5 more here! Had to take a Disney break until I get pictures from my BFF so I went back to the kid's books!

Wow--Lisa you are at 91 pages :) Amazing!!

Updated to here.

Thanks Cheryl, it feels good to have gotten at least one year under my belt! I might try to squeeze a couple more in here and there, I'm behind on my xmas list to do"schedule" :eek: I'm usually already done with my cards and started wrapping by now!

I know you can make it to 100 pages by the end of the month :)

three more for me:goodvibes I've got a mega-pread to do for DS(17) from our vacation - its an awkward number of pics, slightly too many for one double spread, but not really enough form a coherent series of pages:headache: I think I'm going to have to play with it a bit - I keep getting the pics out then doing other easier pages:rolleyes1

Hi girls - my computer at work is letting me in for a minute -- at my crop on the 6th I finished 14 pages and I've done another 15 on my own so add 29 more pages for me.. I have lot's of free time on Saturday this week so I think I'll be finishing up my album and maybe working on wedding one.. Happy
Friday!!!

well my 3 day crop turned into a 2 day I'm feeling guilty about not visiting with eht family that is in town that I NEVER see so I packed up tonight and will spend tomorrow with them.

I think I got about 50-60 done but will count when I unloade the care tomorrow was to tired to do anything but drag in tonight.

Thanks Lisa guess I was tired my typing was AWFUL!!! :lmao: I've unloaded but haven't unpacked. Madly cleaning since they are coming here to visit. oh well at least the house will be clean again

Whew, it has been a while. I had a 4 day crop weekend and got 66 pages done.

2 for me tonight--I'm hoping to start getting up before DH leaves for work and getting some done before DS gets up!

WOW--Christy & meyernl you were very busy this weekend!!! :) :)

20 more for me.

Updated to here.

Ok finally I am on board with 2 pages. I am hoping to get some done this week in between cleaning for thanksgiving and having DD home for the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter