November--Let's make a pile of pages! Winner mommy2mrb!

Christy--I'm going to put you down for 60 pages, let me know if it needs to be changed ;)

12 more for me

Updated to here

sounds like a good plan I still haven't unpacked othere than dropping it on the floor... need to get on that.

did two more today, kinda got a bit lazy this afternoon.....

:banana::banana: Woohoo Lisa, you are at 101 pages :banana::banana:

Thanks Cheryl!! that will be it for the month though I think, need to sort the rest of my photos before I continue scrapping.

All need to make more xmas cards, my card list has at least doubled this year! so need to work on some more this week!

As of right now our combined monthly total is 693 pages :banana::banana::banana:

I will post the final monthly totals on Wednesday morning by 10 am eastern time.

Let's see if we can squeeze a few more pages in by then :thumbsup2

Another 6 for me, please. And as a fairly new scrapper I'm still floored with how much everyone seems to get done.

Another 6 for me, please. And as a fairly new scrapper I'm still floored with how much everyone seems to get done.
It still takes me a while too, and I've been scrapping for 3 years now!

I plowed through the month because I've been working on our trip book from September. I've got a "theme" so I move quicker. When I finish this book (that is already massive :rolleyes1) I'll be going a LOT slower!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter