November--Let's make a pile of pages! Winner mommy2mrb!

4 .more for today....ended up watching movies most of the day

Girls, I think I may be in trouble! I ran out of adhesive last night! :scared1:

Good news though, a new Hobby Lobby went into an old furniture store about 40 minutes from where I live! It's WAY bigger than my hometown HL and it's right across the street from Michaels. [I will no longer be able to drive through Westfield without stopping at one or the other]

I guess that's a good thing you ran out of adhesive, means your scrapping, could be a bad thing having two stores so close together....be careful :rotfl:

I'm telling you... the HL was HUGE!!! I can usually convince myself to keep driving past Michaels, but now I'm bombarded from both sides! :rotfl:

PLUS I have to stop in that HL next time I go by - I'm too curious!

Hopefully some day I'll get a HL, its getting closer though, opening one in Eastern WA. I only have Mikes, Joanns and one good LSS.

HL is a great place to have around. We don't have a Michaels though. The "double threat" as I'm now calling it is 40 minutes away. There are several other places down there including two Archivers and Roberts Camera which in the last few years added the scrapbook side to help offset the dying photography business. The one we go it is crazy packed of stuff, though I haven't been down there in quite a while... :scratchin:

12 more for me today!!!

:woohoo:my 2008 chronological album is complete!!!!!:woohoo:

just have to finish my 2008 xmas photos and 2008 will be done!!! hope to finish that tomorrow!!!

then put in my albums!!!

16 more on this end. Stopped at HL for some snail and ended up spending $30! :eek: daggone sales!

Thanks, its such a good feeling to be getting caught up, worked on pulling papers, etc last night since I couldn't sleep, so just have to crop, glue and make them look pretty, so they should go quick!

Can you add in the 4 I posted on 11/5 please? I hope to do some more this weekend - I've not been very productive this month:sad2:

I got 2 more done last night.

Would have finished more, but I had to sit on my friend's kids and feed them, then try to buy movie tickets for HP7 on Friday. Silly me went to the theater. It was locked up and abandoned at 8:30p :headache:

Mazda--I'm so sorry I missed that, all fixed now ;) Updated to here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter