November--Let's make a pile of pages! Winner mommy2mrb!

Congrats bigsis on completing an album :) You are the current page leader :)

4 pages done this am.

And after cutting photo mats with a T-square and an exacto knife, I need to get myself a paper cutter asap!

way to go BigSis on finishing an album:cool1:

couldn't sleep last night, so worked on scrapping....did 4 pages!!!

Congrats bigsis on completing an album :) You are the current page leader :)

YIPPEE :banana::banana:

I completed 4 more pages last night and then started doing just the sketches for the rest of my 2005 album which I hope to finish on Saturday at an all day crop (minus 3 hrs for my DS first ice hockey game of the season)

ooooh actually I do not have to leave the all day crop so now it should be a piece of cake to finish my 2005 album!!

2 more for me....I hear by pledge I won't start the surprise swap until I get 30 more pages done!!!

Im in....I got 2 pages done so far.
I hit my yearly goal back in August so I have been trying to hit my dream gaol. I'm 30 pages away from that one...

6 for me tonight. . .then I ran out of adhesive! Guess a shopping trip tomorrow is in order!!

been scrapping the last 6 hours.....got 18 pages done :cool1:
need to rest my eyes and back now and eat some PIZZA!!!

Wow, what a productive day!! Updated to here :) Congrats to our new page leader mommy2mrb :)

:cool1: thanks Cheryl.....please add 2 more I got done after girly went to bed last night, hope to work on somemore today!

so went to Mike's and got my ATG, liking it after playing around with it a bit to figure out how to "break" the glue and not get glue boogies.

So finished 4 more pages today and finished sorting all my 08 and 09 pics. I also put back all the pages/photos I pulled to make Jim's memorial DVD.

total for month 32! so far!!

Goal for the rest of Nov is to finish up 08!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter