Nov. 24 2017 7-Night Bahama Cruise out of Galveston on Wonder

This is our 1st Disney cruise and first cruise with kiddos in tow (ages 5 and 2 at the time of the cruise). Excited and want to join in on a FE group!

This is our 1st Disney cruise and first cruise with kiddos in tow (ages 5 and 2 at the time of the cruise). Excited and want to join in on a FE group!

:welcome: Welcome to our Fish Extender group. You will be the first room in group #2. Personal Message (PM) me with your room #, who is in the room, ages of any kids and an email address so I can send you the final list. If you are new to the DISboards you need 10 posts to PM. Once you have reached 10 posts PM me with your info as we are keeping most of it private. To PM me all you have to do is click on my avitar or screen name and then click on start a conversation. Feel free to post here or http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to get your post count up. :)

Our Fish Extender Group #2 is officially open and has it's first room. Only 9 more to go. :)

Group #1 Closed:
Stefileslie85 - DW, DH, DD 4, DD 2
ptcruisers - 2 Adults (female)
Chris Boudreaux - DH, DW, DD 16, DD 13
emsandows - DH, DW, DD 9, DS 8
labela - DW, DH, DD 12
Cassi Cox - DH, DW, DS 7, DS 4
Bea Tapia - DW, DH, Mom, DS 9
Texasrosebud - DW, DH
SadieSue - DW, DH, Grandson 5, Grandson 2
Luann Crownover - Grandma, Mom, DD 21, DD 16

Group #2 Open:
Kat1213 - DW, DH, DS 5, DS 2

Hi! I am considering trying out the fish extender group for our next Disney cruise, but was wondering, is it ok that we have 5 people in our stateroom? Technically my daughter is booked in my sisters room because we could not get a 5 person cabin but she will be staying in our room and I wouldn't want her to be left out! It would be me and my husband, our 5 year old twin boys and my 6 year old girl!

Hi! I am considering trying out the fish extender group for our next Disney cruise, but was wondering, is it ok that we have 5 people in our stateroom? Technically my daughter is booked in my sisters room because we could not get a 5 person cabin but she will be staying in our room and I wouldn't want her to be left out! It would be me and my husband, our 5 year old twin boys and my 6 year old girl!

:welcome: It is not a problem to have 5 people in your fish extender stateroom as we do not have a restriction on the number of people per room. If you decide you want to join, Personal Message (PM) me with your room # and an email address so I can send you the final list when your group closes. If you are new to the DISboards you need 10 posts to PM. Once you have reached 10 posts PM me with your info as we are keeping most of it private. To PM me all you have to do is click on my avitar or screen name and then click on start a conversation. Feel free to post here or http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to get your post count up.:)

Ok those of you with toddlers how did you have them sleep. I am afraid they will fall off the sofa bed but don't wanna put them in our bed. They are going to be 2 and 3. They sleep in toddler beds at home but it has a railing.

Ok those of you with toddlers how did you have them sleep. I am afraid they will fall off the sofa bed but don't wanna put them in our bed. They are going to be 2 and 3. They sleep in toddler beds at home but it has a railing.

On our last cruise our one and a half year old slept in a pack and play. We were thinking our three year old would sleep on the couch which was converted to a bed and had a rail (which we requested in advance) but she slept on the regular bed most of the time. Fyi you can request a bed rail now online on your cruise reservation page under "Special Requests" or you could call DCL and request one.

On our last cruise our one and a half year old slept in a pack and play. We were thinking our three year old would sleep on the couch which was converted to a bed and had a rail (which we requested in advance) but she slept on the regular bed most of the time. Fyi you can request a bed rail now online on your cruise reservation page under "Special Requests" or you could call DCL and request one.

Thank you so much I am going to request one now!!

Hi everyone, this will be my daughter and I third cruise. This is our 2nd cruise out of Galveston. We last sailed with the whole family (DH and DS) back in 2013. My ds (18) will not make this cruise due to college. We want to join the FE group, I will send a PM.

Hi everyone, this will be my daughter and I third cruise. This is our 2nd cruise out of Galveston. We last sailed with the whole family (DH and DS) back in 2013. My ds (18) will not make this cruise due to college. We want to join the FE group, I will send a PM.

:welcome: I will add you to group #2 as soon as I get your PM. :)

It doesn't give me the option to send a pm.

You should be able to click on my avitar or screen name and then click on "Start a Conversation". That will bring you to the private message screen. Note: their is nothing that actualy says PM or Private Message but the information shared between you and I on the "Start a Conversation" page is private.

Our Fish Extender Group #1 is closed and Group #2 is open and has 2 rooms. Only 8 more to go.

Group #1 Closed:
labela - DW, DH, DD 12
Texasrosebud - DW, DH

Group #2 Open:
Holmes1907 - DH, DW, DD 14

My first Disney Cruise and cannot wait...taking my mom and son (age 5 at the time of the cruise). Wanting to join FE Group

My first Disney Cruise and cannot wait...taking my mom and son (age 5 at the time of the cruise). Wanting to join FE Group

:welcome: To join our Fish Extender group Personal Message (PM) me with your room # and an email address so I can send you the final list. If you are new to the DISboards you need 10 posts to PM. Once you have reached 10 posts PM me with your info as we are keeping most of it private. To PM me all you have to do is click on my avitar or screen name and then click on start a conversation. Feel free to post here or http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to get your post count up.

Our Fish Extender Group #1 is closed and Group #2 is open and has 3 rooms. Only 7 more to go.

Group #1 Closed:
labela - DW, DH, DD 12
Texasrosebud - DW, DH

Group #2 Open:
Holmes1907 - DH DW, DD 14
Kim Ray - Grandma, Mom, DS 5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter