No more testing to return to Canada!!!

SO HAPPY!! We leave for Tennessee in 2 weeks!

I am curious though if they will still make us use the ArriveCan app? 🤔

it sounds like we will continue to use ArriveCAN to upload proof of vaccination. There is also the potential for random testing once you arrive at the airport. CBC just reported the announcement may be made as early as tomorrow.

Hopefully the US follows soon. Normally I fly southwest from Buffalo but have a trip at the end of April flying to orlando from Hamilton so I could use up some flight credits

Which is why we’re driving to SeaTac for our flights. Don’t need testing to drive across US border.
…I’m a little far for a drive 😂 Like about 12 hours from an airport in the US. I’m always a little jealous of those that can easily hop over.

In the article I read “sources” are saying it will be dropped at the end of the month.

I just canceled my July DVC reservation and picked up 1 night at AS Sports, 1 night at BRV and 2 nights at BCV (our home resort & I could NOT believe i stumbled upon this unicorn) for DD & I over Easter 🐣.

She’s pumped as she has the Olivia Rodrigo concert in Detroit the following weekend as well & can now take a friend (since the border will be fully open hopefully) instead of Dear Mom 😐

Happy travels everyone!

In the article I read “sources” are saying it will be dropped at the end of the month.
Sorry - are you referring to the CDC mandate to test to fly into the US? That would be the icing on the cake if true …

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter