News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure where to comment this but whats the chances the hours change for my 11/4-11/10 trip? Seeing 9-9 for most parks but when I look at todays date has a 8am opening at MK. Is it safe to say my days will be locked in for 9-9? Was hoping for a 8am start at MK!

I know it says Thanksgiving watch, but we will update as soon as November is updated. Subscribe to this thread:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/thanksgiving-through-1st-week-of-dec-park-hours.3772037/

Not sure where to comment this but whats the chances the hours change for my 11/4-11/10 trip? Seeing 9-9 for most parks but when I look at todays date has a 8am opening at MK. Is it safe to say my days will be locked in for 9-9? Was hoping for a 8am start at MK!
Hi! I’m also going during Jersey week Nov 6-10 and also waiting for final hours to be released. That week is very busy and all resorts are booked solid. It seems very likely that the mk will open 8am and close around 10 or 11 (except on the party night). If they don’t extend the morning hours on some days, it may be because they’re selling an early morning magic package (7:30-9). I think hs will also open at 8am not 9 as posted now.

Disney usually releases the final hours about 2 weeks before the month starts so we need to check around mid October. It could be released a little sooner or later... so I’m already checking all the time! Lol

This is from touring plans:

There are three stages of grief when it comes to Walt Disney World hours:

1. Approximately 6 months prior to any given month, Disney releases hours and parade/fireworks schedules. These are usually released on the Disney Travel Agent site first (sorry, travel agents only), with the official site updating a few days later.
  2. Next, about 2 weeks before the start of a month, the entire schedule is updated for that month. This usually means later closing times and extra parades or nighttime shows. This update is released solely on the Disney Travel Agent website.
  3. A few days after step 2, the same update is loaded onto the Walt Disney World official website. When this is done, there are often a few minor changes from the updates that were previously shown on the Travel Agent website.

Hi! I’m also going during Jersey week Nov 6-10 and also waiting for final hours to be released. That week is very busy and all resorts are booked solid. It seems very likely that the mk will open 8am and close around 10 or 11 (except on the party night). If they don’t extend the morning hours on some days, it may be because they’re selling an early morning magic package (7:30-9). I think hs will also open at 8am not 9 as posted now.

Disney usually releases the final hours about 2 weeks before the month starts so we need to check around mid October. It could be released a little sooner or later... so I’m already checking all the time! Lol

This is from touring plans:

There are three stages of grief when it comes to Walt Disney World hours:

1. Approximately 6 months prior to any given month, Disney releases hours and parade/fireworks schedules. These are usually released on the Disney Travel Agent site first (sorry, travel agents only), with the official site updating a few days later.
  2. Next, about 2 weeks before the start of a month, the entire schedule is updated for that month. This usually means later closing times and extra parades or nighttime shows. This update is released solely on the Disney Travel Agent website.
  3. A few days after step 2, the same update is loaded onto the Walt Disney World official website. When this is done, there are often a few minor changes from the updates that were previously shown on the Travel Agent website.
Awesome thanks, have you gone during this week before? What should I be expecting? We arrive on Monday so ive heard most people from Jersey Week dont show up until that Wednesday/Thursday. You think the crowd levels will be unbearable or just fine? Saw on TP how they dont have any days besides epcot being high. We are going to DHS 11/5, MK 11/6, Epcot 11/7 and then the party 11/8! Hopefully TP is right because they have my first days as a 5/6 which doesnt seem to crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter