News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone heading to Epcot tonight for the final show? I'm wondering how much more crowded it will be than usual. We are planning to get there 2 hours early and hoping that is enough.

I know this is unlikely, but I'm also hoping maybe they will have an ending with extra pryro like the holiday shows to send it out with a bang. I seriously doubt it, but that would be so cool. That was always my favorite part of Illuminations and they reduced them greatly this past Christmas on the night we were there.

Anyone heading to Epcot tonight for the final show? I'm wondering how much more crowded it will be than usual. We are planning to get there 2 hours early and hoping that is enough.

I know this is unlikely, but I'm also hoping maybe they will have an ending with extra pryro like the holiday shows to send it out with a bang. I seriously doubt it, but that would be so cool. That was always my favorite part of Illuminations and they reduced them greatly this past Christmas on the night we were there.

looks like people are already in their spots for viewing so if you have a specific spot you want to watch from, might want to go earlier

looks like people are already in their spots for viewing so if you have a specific spot you want to watch from, might want to go earlier

Wow thanks. I knew some would be there much earlier but just figured as big as the viewing area is that we’d be able to get something on the front rower somewhere. I might just head up on my own to get a spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter