NEWS 5/17: Late 2019 itineraries released - link in post #1 (2020 watch thread will start soon)

So I'm an Aussie waiting for the January 2019 cruises to be released. This would be our 2nd Disney cruise. How does the release work please? Is there an announcement first? Will you guys know on here a couple of days before they appear on the website or do they just pop up? I have been checking the website every day for at least a month! It's so frustrating Thanks for any info you can help me with

We’re gold going on Fantasy in April. Not sure whether to wait and book on board or try opening day prices.

Can someone clarify. When the booking opens to a silver member. I can book that day. If I do book, you can’t use your on board booking discount?
So book the cruise that first opening day. Then check to see later if get a better price with the onboard booking?? And if so just cancel the original reservation???
Thanks !!!

I'm happy about the Southern Caribbean on the Wonder. That is the ship I most want to try. Just a little disappointed that they don't just do Aruba/Bonaire/Curacao/Grenada like most other lines do now.

Can someone clarify. When the booking opens to a silver member. I can book that day. If I do book, you can’t use your on board booking discount?
So book the cruise that first opening day. Then check to see later if get a better price with the onboard booking?? And if so just cancel the original reservation???
Thanks !!!

You can book on Silver opening day using your On Board Booking discount. No need to cancel and re-book anything.

You can book on Silver opening day using your On Board Booking discount. No need to cancel and re-book anything.
Thanks. Now another question. So my cruise is January 2018 and I know I’d be doing on board booking. Can I book now (nov 1st) and then apply the on board booking later?

So excited! Can't wait until until Wednesday morning to book. I'm a Silver, so I have to wait until 11/1/17 @8am EST. REALLY want to be able to go for Spring Break 2019!

Please can someone help me. I know the destinations are out but how do we find out the dates and exact itineraries of the cruises to know what we want to book?

So excited! Can't wait until until Wednesday morning to book. I'm a Silver, so I have to wait until 11/1/17 @8am EST. REALLY want to be able to go for Spring Break 2019!
I'm in Australia so it's not easy to just call Disney. Thanks so much.

Thanks !!!

If you currently have an OBB then you can apply it on the day you can make reservations as a silver (next Weds).

Thanks. Now another question. So my cruise is January 2018 and I know I’d be doing on board booking. Can I book now (nov 1st) and then apply the on board booking later?

If you do not have a current obb/placeholder then conventional wisdom recommends booking on your booking date (Weds), then if you have a cruise between now and then "shop" the fare to see if it would be a savings to cancel and rebook with on board booking.

Not sure if this is the right thread to post, but I just took a look at the new itineraries and I was pretty disappointed. There are only 2 7-night Southern Caribbean sailings and both include a standard eastern Caribbean port stop (as opposed to previous years when the southern sailings were all unique destinations). Why they have the Magic doing nothing but Bahamas sailings all winter when it's barely warm enough to swim in Nassau is beyond me. But I guess there must be a demand for it or they wouldn't do it?

At least it's made our vacation planning easier because DCL is off the list of possibilities for 2019.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter