NEWS 5/17: Late 2019 itineraries released - link in post #1 (2020 watch thread will start soon)

I find I have to restart my computer while searching on The DCL website. Its very frustrating.

What a crazy day. So I'm reporting back, that I WAS finally able to see the new itineraries *following the link from the CC Club part of the site*, but when trying to see decks or cabins... no luck!!
Luckily I got through by phone, but I would have liked to look at the site at the same time. I just tried again, and now I can't see the new itineraries anymore.

I went online at 1145 pm and was able to book for December 2019. I was able to view all the rooms online. We are silver castaway members. I got super lucky and just happened to check this site tonight. Thank you! Boy is my husband gonna be surprised when he wakes up..

Last edited:
What a crazy day. So I'm reporting back, that I WAS finally able to see the new itineraries *following the link from the CC Club part of the site*, but when trying to see decks or cabins... no luck!!
Luckily I got through by phone, but I would have liked to look at the site at the same time. I just tried again, and now I can't see the new itineraries anymore.

I can see the new itineraries, but not the cabins available. What a mess. This is with trying 3 different browsers, too.

I went online at 1145 pm and was able to book for December 2018. I was able to view all the rooms online. We are silver castaway members. I got super lucky and just happened to check this site tonight. Thank you! Boy is my husband gonna be surprised when he wakes up..
I sure hope you mean December 2019... since December 2018's been available for a long time now!

I hope everyone was successful with getting the bookings they wanted!

For those wanting a 2020 cruise, I will start the new thread over the weekend. I don't expect it to be busy for the next couple of months, but there are always people who plan far ahead and it is nice to have a home for everyone to see the basic infos as to when cruises are being released and how the booking schedule works.

If anyone is really keen on taking over, I am in no way offended if someone else wants to take over if they think they would enjoy it and do a good (even better!!) job. Otherwise, I am happy to keep the thread running for the next year, who knows, my husband and I finally might be able to book another cruise for us for 2020 - we are starting to get the DCL bug again, our last cruise was in 2016!!

Also, suggestions on how to set up the info in the first few posts differently is always welcome. I want to make the thread as useful for everyone as possible, so I am happy to hear suggestions on how it can be improved.

I hope everyone was successful with getting the bookings they wanted!

For those wanting a 2020 cruise, I will start the new thread over the weekend. I don't expect it to be busy for the next couple of months, but there are always people who plan far ahead and it is nice to have a home for everyone to see the basic infos as to when cruises are being released and how the booking schedule works.

If anyone is really keen on taking over, I am in no way offended if someone else wants to take over if they think they would enjoy it and do a good (even better!!) job. Otherwise, I am happy to keep the thread running for the next year, who knows, my husband and I finally might be able to book another cruise for us for 2020 - we are starting to get the DCL bug again, our last cruise was in 2016!!

Also, suggestions on how to set up the info in the first few posts differently is always welcome. I want to make the thread as useful for everyone as possible, so I am happy to hear suggestions on how it can be improved.

Thank you so much for being in charge!! The consensus is October for the next release, correct? I strategically moved a 2019 cruise to Sept, 2018 so that I would have an OBB to use when the next batch gets released. Nothing like letting DCL control my vacation schedule - lol. :)

We got a Deluxe Family Ocean View w/Verandah room 6584 for Oct 19-27 2019. It was crazy how many rooms were already gone by the time we got to Silver day.

Total $6,282.52 3 Adults($2,424.00 for 1st 2 adults, $1,120.00 for 3rd)plus $314.52 taxes, fees and port expenses. No Insurance(will purchase Allianz through travel agent) or transportation included.

Thanks a bunch Floss for doing all this and keeping it straight!!

I'm going to remove this from the stickies since all of 2019 has been released - did you WANT to start 2020, @Flossbolna? Or I could copy you and start it if you'd rather not?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter