new info on PIN codes!

cocowum said:
I can't find any links, either ??? :confused3

When you go to the site on the top it says subscribers click on that and it will bring you to where you sign up. Hope this helps.

Debs5angels said:
Did anyone accept the Universal offer?

I accepted & this is the email they sent:

Greetings joyce!

You've been selected to receive 2 complimentary Universal Studios
Tickets!

Over 1 Million Served - eTourandTravel has been providing families
with quality vacation values for over 15 years. In addition to the
complimentary tickets, you may be offered a vacation package that
includes discount lodging and car rental while in Florida -- at up
to 70% off of retail prices!

We'll be contacting you shortly to make sure you received your vouchers
and to offer you even more vacation discounts. We look forward to your
arrival!

Thank you again,
eTourandTravel, Inc.

We'll see what happens I'm not going to go on any time share tours!

Debs5angels said:
When you go to the site on the top it says subscribers click on that and it will bring you to where you sign up. Hope this helps.

i had also signed up at the website (thanks to an awesome travel agent who sent me the info upon its discovery by her dh!) and have not received any offers yet... i'm guessing that like with any other marketing effort, it's all about demographics... they target a certain audience for each offer and whatever that target is for the universal offer, i'm not in it! LOL! let's just hope i'm a disney target instead! (although i'd love a universal offer as well!) i'm curious to see if the universal offer ends up being a timeshare presentation as well... :flower:

Debs5angels said:

Just so you all know, to get the "free" Universal tickets you have to sit thru a 90 min timeshare speech in Daytona Beach.

I followed the link for the focalex site and signed up, but I didn't get any Universal offers. Not that I really wanted Universal, but I certainly don't want Omaha steaks either! I'm afraid I did something wrong. I don't want to be left out on this chance to get on the pin code wagon since I missed the .92 cents a night boat! :rotfl:

I signed up and also was offered the Universal deal. It sounded like a time share. I didn't sign up. We went to one time share in Gattlinburg and all I can say is never again. I am unsure about filling out the longer info form that was sent via email to me. Does anyone know any more about this company?

I tried to sign up - It said there was an error -that I had to be at least 13 years old. I'm almost 61!! The right year was put in, so I guess it's not meant to be that I sign up. I tried twice and got the same error message.

So is the link focalex link the link that everyone is talking about??

If not, I'd definitely like to know how to get on the marketing list! Can someone PM me or email me? (hlauburn@yahoo.com)

Thanks pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter