New D23 Expo Superthread! (6/24/2019)

I’m in the north hall basement waiting in line for the show floor. Already did my gold gift pickup since it was open and security took maybe 15 min. I had some snacks and my bag and they weren’t taken away.

Arrived and parked at the Toy story parking lot. Walk over took 15 min same with security. Chilling in the North hall until they let us in for Legends.
Security was commenting that food (snacks, and restaurant take out looked good). No issues with sealed bottled drinks, but those with a Starbucks cup had to toss it.

Just talked to a guy at 7:30AM in Hall E for Legends. He has a Legends stage pass FWIW. He showed up just a few minutes ago to security. On the south side of ACC near E door - apparently there is security there too. He just walked into the ACC and walked to Hall E. No one stopped him. When he came into Hall E they told him Legends was stand by. But he said he had stage pass and just came to the stage pass line. Easy peasy.

Gold is only for panels not stores,

IF you kook at the floor plan, the shows floor is halls A, B, C. They are splitting the floor lines into which area of show floor you want to go to - A, B, or C. All of the Disney related stores are hall C so the longest line now, we will split off later

A is Arena and Talent central. B is Marvel & Disney studio store Hollywood,

That makes sense! Thanks!

I see a cast member passing out light turquoise blue wristbands in the waiting area of the North Hall

I see a cast member passing out light turquoise blue wristbands in the waiting area of the North Hall

Yeah, they are marking the StagePass holders for Legends with those. They pulled the first 4 rows of band holders from the hall so far.

Last edited:
So if you are at the east entrance and have a stage pass, they are pulling you out of line to get you into the building. Otherwise no movement on the east side.

Ok so you can standby for talent signings but they did not save any spots after passes were given out. You can line up 20 minutes in advance and fill in spots of people who don't show up.

Hall H for ‘everything except legends’ is barely trickling. I haven’t moved yet. Hoping to head up to standby the first Archives panel. Starts in an hour. No idea if that’s possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter