New D23 Expo Superthread! (6/24/2019)

Someone posted on Twitter hat the gold priority queue for Legends was capped at 4:30am already.

Edit:
Which was wrong so cannot rely on twitter all the time

Last edited:
Someone posted on Twitter hat the gold priority queue for Legends was capped at 4:30am already.
Not sure as I am not in that line. But if it is in section B of the seating area that line does have the most people of the legends lines. That line is split already into seating areas A B & C

Just got into the convention center. Got through with a bottled water, but I did see some abandoned water bottles at security.

As of right now, I'm the main lobby lining up to go to Hall E.

Not sure as I am not in that line. But if it is in section B of the seating area that line does have the most people of the legends lines. That line is split already into seating areas A B & C
I heard sections B and C are full for Gold with still some room in A. All sections still available for standby.

I heard but can't confirm they just cut off the queue for Hall E.

Last edited:
I heard sections B and C are full with still some room in A.

I heard but can't confirm they just cut off the queue for Hall E.
Inside the ACC now. Near the GMA show with Ginger.

Looks like they closed the doors to ACC so it may be true Hall E is cutoff. A few stragglers are being allowed in. Maybe re-entry?

They just brought up two dogs for GMA. Lady and the Tramp. They asked no photos be taken.

Through at 5:05am. No problem bringing my water bottle thru. Also have granolas in my pockets and they did not check.

Think we're close, we arrived at 4:50. I'm the A queue in Hall E.

So many chairs here. Sigh. Don't believe what you read on the internet people. Except this. I'm telling the truth. There are many inflatables and chairs in here.

We got wristbands so supposedly we can leave and come back to the basement.

Well those of us screwed out of stage pass are screwed again.

Counted the queue lines in the basement.

Stage pass has half the capacity of the big Hall.

Stage pass has 3 sections with 12 queues.

Gold gets 3 sections with 6 queues.

Standby 3 sections with 6 queues.

Sigh.

In Gold Priority queue for Legends. A nice cast member is going around is telling us to ask security any questions we might have about chair policy.
"Do not ask "regular" cast members about chair policy". I then overheard him say they will be more strict tomorrow.
It sounds like it includes the inflatables.

One thing nice about this year that I've already noticed is they have (more?) Cast Members working as there is customer service, i.e. they are being nice, cordial, helpful, etc...

Gold A still has seats for Legends because they opened it back up.I was on standby and overheard someone talking about it and quickly moved over. I can comfirm people brought chairs.I actually thought security was pretty light they kind of just glanced at my bookbag.

So, we are in standby for Legends and asked about Gold and were told they were full About 20 minutes ago. So, if they opened back up, that is very disappointing.

We did not leave the hotel until about 5:20 am since my sister slept very little. She looks adorable though.

I got in the standby basement “waiting area” that’s carpeted in North Hall around 6am.

Earlier though at the checkpoint I saw a security guy a few feet in front of me take out one of those small, collapsible chairs from someone’s backpack, looked at it nonchalantly, and then put it back into the backpack. When it was my turn he didn’t even check my backpack that thoroughly....not sure if he even noticed my water bottle.

I’m going to bring my collapsible chair tomorrow, heck with it. If they confiscate it, oh well. That’s a risk I’m willing to take.

Last edited:
Well those of us screwed out of stage pass are screwed again.

Counted the queue lines in the basement.

Stage pass has half the capacity of the big Hall.

Stage pass has 3 sections with 12 queues.

Gold gets 3 sections with 6 queues.

Standby 3 sections with 6 queues.

Sigh.
Sent you a PM conversation.

In Gold Priority queue for Legends. A nice cast member is going around is telling us to ask security any questions we might have about chair policy.
"Do not ask "regular" cast members about chair policy". I then overheard him say they will be more strict tomorrow.
It sounds like it includes the inflatables.

One thing nice about this year that I've already noticed is they have (more?) Cast Members working as there is customer service, i.e. they are being nice, cordial, helpful, etc...
Yes WAY more CMs. Relieved.

All - if you are Gold they are letting people into the Gold line for Legends. Right now. Just walk up by column E11 in Hall E.

I have a stage pass for Legends and the CMs said Gold goes in first. So I switched to the Gold line. Two others next to me just did the same thing. I have a wristband they just gave me. Come fast if you want to do it.

PM me if you have questions. I am standing next to column E10.

All - if you are Gold they are letting people into the Gold line for Legends. Right now. Just walk up by column E11 in Hall E.

I have a stage pass for Legends and the CMs said Gold goes in first. So I switched to the Gold line. Two others next to me just did the same thing. I have a wristband they just gave me. Come fast if you want to do it.

PM me if you have questions. I am standing next to column E10.

Wish I could, but getting my sister,s wheelchair through the crowds is not going to work. People are sleeping all around us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter