Natasha&Matts Orlando Adventure Pre Trip **im here**

Glad you got there safely, your room looks nice and the views are great. Have a brill time.

ps I added you on facebook, hope you don't mind

You're finally there!!!! :yay:

Your room and view look fab! Have a fantastic time and please post some updates/pics if you have time. :)

Glad you arrived safely. We had a look at the Enclave last year as we like I-Drive and thought it would be nice to have a balcony especially as DH smokes:headache: He thought it would save him having to keep going downstairs to smoke:rotfl: We were shown a studio and a two bedroomed apartment but neither were a patch on yours. I think it's pot luck as I believe the apartments are all individually owned. Well done for getting a nice one :thumbsup2
Looking forward to your next day:)

Yay!!! :yay: It's started!!! Glad you got there promptly and your hotel looks fab - ENJOY!!!! :dance3:

Wow your suite is amazing !!
Glad you got there safe now its time to relax and have fun !!!

So glad you've arrived Tasha :goodvibes Have a fantastic time!

Lets keep those fingers crossed I'll be joining you shortly, depends on this ash again :sad1: Just gotta keep hoping...2 more sleeps, hopefully!

Don't worry hun you will defo be coming :) i'm blowing it away for you :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1(thats me blowing btw lol)

Yes all the rooms are individually owned so we were really lucky, i did email my concerns before i arrived so maybe they took note and placed me somewhere good :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone i am having great fun so far hehe just woke up (5.30) and we had gone to bed at 12 lol!
Willl be posting pictures when i am back at the hotel chillaxing so don't worry you will be getting fixes lol :banana:
We went to Walmart last night got some bits came back sat outside and had a few drinks. Do all taxi drivers out here use thrie phone while driving? i have had 2 drivers now that have done it and i don't feel safe at all!

Great to read so far, my parents stayed at enclave last year for my wedding and though their room was nice yours is a lot better and seems newer.
Have a great time.

Exciting stuff!!! :banana: Great pictures and you've got great views from your room!

Can't wait to hear more and see more piccies :thumbsup2

Oh, I added u on FB too - hope u don't mind :goodvibes

Glad you arrived safely.:cool1:

your room looks lovely:thumbsup2

Cant wait to hear morepopcorn::popcorn::

JEALOUS!

Your room looks lovely :D and what a good idea to have breakfast out on the balcony I hope we get a balcony when we go I want to pinch your idea and have my lucky charms out side :D

Looking forward to some updates

It is soooooo hot and humid here i'm finding it hard to breathe lol!

May 4th

Today we woke up at 5.30am after just 5 hours sleep so we chilled out for a while in the room and watched some Tv.
We decided on a chill out day and were out for 8am and decided on a walk along idrive and find somewhere to play mini golf, along this walk we found that great big unique Mcdonalds and wanted some breakfast (this place is Mad, the food is not like ur normal maccy d food)
Matt had a steak and egg Mcmuffin and i had a Sausage breakfast croissant and we both had a Mocha Frappe yum!

firstday011.jpg

firstday016.jpg

After Maccy Ds we carried on with our walk and then got to Pirates Cove golf so played 18 holes on there and Matt won :(

firstday031.jpg

firstday026.jpg

Then we made our way to Wonderworks...

firstday079.jpg

firstday075.jpg

firstday071.jpg

firstday066.jpg

firstday033.jpg

firstday063.jpg

We really enjoyed it here :thumbsup2

We then had a nose around Pointe Orlando and decided on some lunch so we found Johnny Rockets and ate there.. i had a root beer float and Matt had a strawberry milkshake.. i think the Root beer float filled me up as i didnt eat much of my meal at all although it was really nice.

Matts Philly steak and cheese..

firstday080.jpg

Sliders and onion rings ..

firstday082.jpg

firstday083.jpg

I had one onion ring :rotfl:and 1 and half slider...not like me at all :lmao:

After lunch we decided to go back to the hotel and have a swim so we caught the iRide back.

firstday003.jpg

After our swim we came back to our room and Matt had a nap and i just tidied up abit around 8pm we went out again to Magical Midway and had a go on the Go Karts this was so much fun :thumbsup2 i over lapped Matt :lmao:

We walked done abit the other end of iDrive and went for dinner at Red Lobster we both had some pasta dishes and some snow crab legs (which were horrible :eek:)

firstday089.jpg

After dinner we walkmed abit more till we found Funspot and done all their Go Karting tracks, i beat Matt again :woohoo:

We came home and went to bed around 12am after a great first day :thumbsup2

JEALOUS!

Your room looks lovely :D and what a good idea to have breakfast out on the balcony I hope we get a balcony when we go I want to pinch your idea and have my lucky charms out side :D

Looking forward to some updates

We didnt have any breakfast in the end on the first day as we had left the milk and the butter at Walmart :confused: when they pack the bags it'son this carousel so when we packed our trolley up we think we efted it on the carousel :sad2: Oh well we had breakfast on the balcony this morning (Lucky Charms) yum!

Woo hooo loving the pictures but where are u ???

Really good first day !!! Im not jealous at the idea of heat at all :-)

Woo hooo loving the pictures but where are u ???

Really good first day !!! Im not jealous at the idea of heat at all :-)

The heat makes me look really sweaty and unattractive so less of me and more of my Matty Moo! :thumbsup2

Today we woke up late 9am :( after breakfast we got ready and by the time we were finished it was 10.30 we then got a taxi to Seaworld which wasnt that busy at all first we went on Manta it took 10 mins if that! Manta is amazing!
We then made our way to Kracken which was awesome.
I forgot my camera battery today so no pics of Seaworld :( we didnt do any of the shows today just all the rides and viewing of the animals :thumbsup2
We fed the Dolphins and Sea lions then we went on Journey to Atlantis.
We managed to get on Manta 3 times, Kracken had broken down so didnt ride that anymore, Couldnt believe the queue times were nothing!

We got home around 6 got ready and went to Magical Midway again for Go Karts (we love it) Matt beat me this time :( We then headed over to TGI Fridays (its only aacross the road from our hotel)

We had cocktails to begin with ..

2ndday002.jpg

2ndday005.jpg

Then i had Prime rib strogonoff which was lovely :thumbsup2

2ndday009.jpg

Matt had the New York Strip Steak

2ndday010.jpg

Which he said was the best meal he has ever had in Orlando

After dinner we headed over to Gator Golf where we met this lil chap

2ndday050.jpg

2ndday024.jpg

2ndday033.jpg

Excuse my hair i cannot do anything with it out here lol!

Matt went in to feed the big ones ...

2ndday040.jpg

2ndday043.jpg

We played golf Matt won then we headed back to the hotel for bed!

We are off to Wet n wild today :thumbsup2

So jealous!! I mean seriously thinking about hijaking a place jealous!!

Looks wicked for your first two days!

oh my god there are loads of them wasnt matt scared he would fall in im scared just looking at your photos lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter