Natasha&Matts Orlando Adventure Pre Trip **im here**

Natasha&Matt

<font color=royalblue>I fancy Prince Eric<br><font
Well with 3 months to go i thought it was about time i done a pre trip report...

Cast

Me (Natasha) 26yrs old and a major Disney Freak (as i like to call us haha) Fav Character Ariel!! :lovestruc

DBF (Matthew) 24yrs old is a Rollercoaster junkie Fav Character Dumbo (Will be turning 25 while we are out there)

This is Me & Matt

n550415135_2834866_2997.jpg

We are so excited!! We booked this holiday back in January 2009 and cannot believe we are nearly there. This time around we wanted to stay in 3 main areas and experience as much as we could around I Drive, Universal and Walt Disney world.

We will be leaving on 3rd May from London Gatwick flying with virgin at 1pm (i hope)

We hope to arrive around 7pm at out first hotel the Enclave Suites which we will be staying in for the next 8 nights, i have seen very bad reviews for this hotel but also some good ones i'm not too worried as we only wanted a cheap and cheerful one on I Drive and if the room is that horrible i will just complain and hope for a new one, i have already emailed the hotel asking for us to be put in a newly decorated room and what not, just have to hope for the best.

When we have unpacked we are going to pop to Walmart and pick up some bits and pieces as we have a kitchen in our room.

Here is a pic of The Enclave Suites, Lets hope it looks this good in real life :lmao:
Enclave_Suites_at_Orlando_Hotel_Orl.jpg

First day DONE! ( As Nat likes to put :p )

So guys thats the beginning of the Pre Trip come back later and i should have some more up if not defo tomoro.

Love it! The hotel looks nice enough - fingers crossed for you, hun... :thumbsup2

Ok so between 3rd-11th May we will be at the Enclave suites IDrive...This week will be budget week the more we save this week the more i get to spend on shopping :thumbsup2We will be getting an iride trolley pass for 7 days which is $10 per person.

Things we hope to do within this time...

Seaworld *
Busch Gardens*
Wet N Wild*
Aquatica*
Ice Bar
Shopping!!
Various Idrive Attractions
Discovery Cove Dolphin Swim (We have booked for 9th May)*
Pirates Dinner Show (Which is right next to our hotel)

*Tickets we have already bought.

Places where we want to eat...

IHOP
Ponderosa
Bahama Breeze
Dennys
TGI Fridays
Red Lobster

Any Recommendations welcome..

At the moment i don't have a clue what we are doing and which day we are doing except for Discovery Cove because i know me i don't stick to plans and i do what i want when i want lol.

It all sounds fab so far hun.

Where is the Ice Bar? Not heard of that before....

not long to go now. how exciting. I really want to go at the beginning of May and hope to do this next year.

looking forward to reading more.

Susan

I'm off to the TA today to pay off Matts last £800 i paid mine off last October :rotfl2: Men are so slow!

:banana:So excited though Everything will be paid :banana:

Some friends of ours stayed at the Enclave Suites for our wedding and said it was nice :)

Have fun with the last of your planning :)

:goodvibes

Some friends of ours stayed at the Enclave Suites for our wedding and said it was nice :)

Have fun with the last of your planning :)

:goodvibes

As i'm a hotel manager i take the bad comments with a pinch of salt lol! I know what to do if i'm not happy i won't let it spoil my hols but the more and more i hear good things it makes me happy lolx

Right back to the report :) On the morning of 11th we will be checking out of The Enclave Suites and getting a taxi to The Hard Rock Hotel :cloud9: for the next 3 nights :) we decided to upgrade to Club Level to treat ourselves.

We bought a waterproof camcorder to have fun with whilst in the pools and rides on hols so we are looking forward to playing with it :thumbsup2

Whilst staying at Universal we want to fit as much in as possible as we love it so much :) really looking forward to the use of FOTL pass :thumbsup2

I have booked tickets to see The Blue Man Group for the 13th May

We want to try and eat in the following places..

Bubba Gumps
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville
Mythos

Also we will be hoping that Harry Potter World will be open at some point while we are over in Orlando ideally the days we are at Universal so fingers crossed.

Next Up Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter