Natasha&Matts Orlando Adventure Pre Trip **im here**

I will defo do a trip report when im back :) Just added another £700 worth of Dollars on my fairfx card :thumbsup2 i think when we touch down i will be kissing that ground :dance3:

Just booked myself in for Eyebrow threading and a luxury Pedicure for Sunday after work get my feet looking and feeling good :banana:

Yay!! Only just read this!! Will you do any live updates??? And update facebook with pics. lol

Yay!! Only just read this!! Will you do any live updates??? And update facebook with pics. lol

The first 8 nights we have free internet so probably do some updates then :thumbsup2 but the rest of the holiday it will be very rare :(

1 more sleep
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

The first 8 nights we have free internet so probably do some updates then :thumbsup2 but the rest of the holiday it will be very rare :(

1 more sleep
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

So jealous!! You leave before me and get back after me! Now how is that fair?! LOL

I'm already trying to think of things to do next Sunday to kill time, lol, boyfriend is working until 5. I'm like "wanna go see your gran next Sunday night?" he's like "why?" "Oh ya know just to see her before we go ;)". Really it's to kill time playing board games with her, lol.

Have a great time - looking forward to reading all about it when you get back! Hopefully you'll be lucky enough to get a sneak peak at WWoHP!!
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I am very excited for you :D

Can I add you on facebook to see your pictures? :D

Not long at all now you'll be there before you know it. :)

Have a safe trip and a wonderful time. x:goodvibes

So jealous!! You leave before me and get back after me! Now how is that fair?! LOL

I'm already trying to think of things to do next Sunday to kill time, lol, boyfriend is working until 5. I'm like "wanna go see your gran next Sunday night?" he's like "why?" "Oh ya know just to see her before we go ;)". Really it's to kill time playing board games with her, lol.

Lol well i finished work at 3 then went and had a Deluxe Pedicure and eyebrow threading, Matt was at Fulham watching the fottie until 6 so now we are packing and sorting the room out so it's nice and fresh when we get back, TBH i am feeling real tired i could just go to sleep now :lmao:

Have a great time - looking forward to reading all about it when you get back! Hopefully you'll be lucky enough to get a sneak peak at WWoHP!!
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

i wish WWOHP was open :(

I am very excited for you :D

Can I add you on facebook to see your pictures? :D

yea of course you can hun (anyone can add me if they like) http://www.facebook.com/Gashamoo?ref=profile

Not long at all now you'll be there before you know it. :)

Have a safe trip and a wonderful time. x:goodvibes

Thanks hun :)

Have a FAB-U-LOUS time hunni!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I am so excited for you, when we did 21 days in Sept it was so nice to take your time & not have to rush everywhere so I just know you & Matt are going to have so much fun. :woohoo: I will be on Facebook stalking for the next week then. :cool1:

Try & have a good nights sleep. xxxx

P.S I want the entire trip report finished by the time I get back on the 15th June.....or else I'll be hunting you down. :laughing:

We finally arrived in Orlando about 4.45pm, 15 mins before our actual arrival time :) waited about 1 hour for Mears to show up, finally got to our first hotel The Enclave Suites (i was so worried about this hotel soooo many bad reviews)
But i can say we are over the moon :) our room is awesome and we have a terrace to sit out on, and views of Wet n Wild and IOA woop! :banana:
random034.jpg

random049.jpg

random050.jpg

random051.jpg

random052.jpg

random055.jpg

random057.jpg

random058.jpg

random059.jpg

random060.jpg

random061.jpg

random062.jpg

Picture overload :P
Just waiting for Matt to get out of shower then we are off to Walmart to get some bits :thumbsup2 Breakfast outside in the morning i think :goodvibes

Yay your there :woohoo:

Hotel looks great lots of room and love the views of the parks should be nice to have breakfast on the balcony.

Have fun

So glad you've arrived Tasha :goodvibes Have a fantastic time!

Lets keep those fingers crossed I'll be joining you shortly, depends on this ash again :sad1: Just gotta keep hoping...2 more sleeps, hopefully!

Hotel looks really good, nice having all that extra space and still being close to the parks. Balcony looks excellent. I would love to sit there on a night and watch Islands. Enjoy

glad you've arrived, lovely view :thumbsup2

Glad you arrived on time. :goodvibes Your room looks fab! Have a great time!! xxxx

Here I am, sat at my desk.....VERY jealous!

Please post more photos when you can to help all of us in cold England get a bit of Orlando sun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter