Natasha&Matts Orlando Adventure Pre Trip **im here**

Excellent plans so far.
Blue Man Group is fab. We have been to Margaritaville and really enjoyed it (great food, atmosphere and price) although to be honest we prefer NBA in that particular location.
We also learnt a long time ago not to read too much into bad reviews (unless there are thousands of them that is) as most people only ever feel the need to write about something to complain as opposed to writing with the good stuff (apart from on here where the trip reports are concerned that is :lmao:)

Looking forward to reading all about it and seeing loads of pics :thumbsup2

Ooooo Tasha...you've sneaked this one in :lmao: I've not even started my pre-trippie yet! :scared1: I think I should get a move on really....

Everything sounds great so far, it's all very exciting this countdown business! :banana: Looking forward to hearing more! :thumbsup2

Your trip sounds wonderful, I would love to get to spend so much time in Florida, it would be heaven :cloud9:. I can't wait to read what you two are going to do at Disney, the other stuff sounds fantastic!

As i'm a hotel manager i take the bad comments with a pinch of salt lol! I know what to do if i'm not happy i won't let it spoil my hols but the more and more i hear good things it makes me happy lolx

I love that attitude, hun!!! :thumbsup2 In My Extremely Humble And Profoundly Unimportant Opinion (or IMEHAPUO - do think it'll catch on??? :laughing: ) peeps are soooo much more likely to write negative reviews than positive. It's human nature, innit...? ;)

Your camcorder looks fab BTW - I know we had a lotta fun with a little Fuji underwater 'point and shoot' camera on our hols last September... :goodvibes

Love Bubba Gumps and Margaritaville - and always wanted to try Mythos!!!

You should be ok for Harry Potter - official opening is at the end of May so soft opening should be several weeks before then :thumbsup2

Wow, 25 days of theme parks and entertainment..so envious! :D

Come on missy! I'm bored, give me something to read. :lmao: ;) Payback time. :cool1:

Lol @ claire!!

Right so after our 3 nights at Hard Rock we move on for the last part of our holiday 14 nights at Pop Century :banana::banana: Saved the best till last :thumbsup2

We will arrive at Pop late afternoon as we want to take advantage of our FOTL passes at Universal.
So once we arrive we will probably just unpack and chillax maybe get a drink at the pool bar.

I have made a few dining reservations for the next 2 weeks i will post them later when i have it all in front of me as i have a terrible memory lol!!

Not long to go 3 weeks 2moro!! :banana::banana::banana: :love:

Natasha this soudns like a fab trip - I am so jealous!!!

Not long to go now :hyper:

Wow!! Great plans, you will get to see so much!!!

Please do a HUGE TR!!!

Sounds like a fab trip! Do you take food photo's ~ Please say yes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter