My friends the summer offer will be

Hi, is your reservation room-only, or does it include Disney park tickets? Based upon what has happened sometimes in the past, it could be that if a person books room-only they are limited to the published dates for the discount, but if they book a package they get the discount on all nights so long as at least the first night is within the discount period. I don't know if that applies to this deal, but I am interested to find out.

Nope, we are a MYW package.

You can only get the discount for nights up to and including the night of Aug. 14. Anything after that will be rack rate.

Bummer that it sounds like the Nemo themed suites at AoA are blocked out of the deal!!! Now I'm considering switching resorts as I could stay @ one of the deluxes for less than what I'd pay for Nemo @ AoA. Anyone have any suggestions? My kids are 9(S) & 11(D). We'll be there 7/30-8/8 w/ PH & WP tix. Thx for any help.

We are going 8/11-8/16, and the cast member applied my discount to every night.

Hi, is your reservation room-only, or does it include Disney park tickets? Based upon what has happened sometimes in the past, it could be that if a person books room-only they are limited to the published dates for the discount, but if they book a package they get the discount on all nights so long as at least the first night is within the discount period. I don't know if that applies to this deal, but I am interested to find out.

Edit: I just did a check on the Disney Web site: making the reservation a "package" by adding tickets does not make the Summer 2013 discount apply to the additional nights beyond Aug 14.

I know In the past with %off discounts what would occur when you booked additional nights after the promo end date it would all be on one reservation but only those nights within the promo time frame received the discount . I have had CM tell me yes your Dates are eligible for the discount but when I did the math the extra days were not discounted. With this promo the tickets are also discounted slightly so You really need to do the math.

Booked AKL standard room. Discount of 30% of our days in late June early July. Not as good as the good old days of the AP rate of 149 but not horrible....

Ok Danny25, we are waiting on your next headsup! Work some magic for us and let us know what's next and when! It's almost like your family. We sit at the dinner table and my kids will say, "Has Danny said anything about our trip today?" Thanks for all you do!!!! :thumbsup2

Ok Danny25, we are waiting on your next headsup! Work some magic for us and let us know what's next and when! It's almost like your family. We sit at the dinner table and my kids will say, "Has Danny said anything about our trip today?" Thanks for all you do!!!! :thumbsup2

Soon. Very soon.

So - does anyone have a guess (educated or otherwise) about when the summer AP discount will be out? :thumbsup2

So - does anyone have a guess (educated or otherwise) about when the summer AP discount will be out? :thumbsup2
According to Mousavers.com, the release dates for Summer AP discounts in the past have been the following:

Released 3/24/10:
Annual Passholder room-only rates for stays 6/4/10-8/14/10, exp. 8/14/10

Released on 4/25/11:
20%-35% off Annual Passholder room-only rates for stays 6/3/11-8/13/11, exp. 8/13/11

Released on 5/9/12
5%-30% off Annual Passholder room-only rates for stays 6/15/12-8/14/12, exp. 8/14/12​

It looks like they have been announcing the Summer AP discounts later and later each year. But based on the last 2 years, I would expect late April or early May.

When DH called this morning he asked the CM how much $ we were getting off of our tickets, and she said oh, there is nothing off of the tickets with this promotion. I just sat down and figured out how much we got off and it was 20% off of the room and $15 off of each of our tickets.

Hi it´s so nice to know that i´m present everyday at your dinner table :thumbsup2, nothing in the horizon yet, I´m waiting, and please say to your childs that uncle Danny25 will let them know with at least 20 days before the others of the next offer, ok. Have a Magical life my friend :goodvibes

Ok so I was able to apply the current discount that included some early August dates. It saved us $400 it's not Free Dining but I'll take it!

Hi it´s so nice to know that i´m present everyday at your dinner table :thumbsup2, nothing in the horizon yet, I´m waiting, and please say to your childs that uncle Danny25 will let them know with at least 20 days before the others of the next offer, ok. Have a Magical life my friend :goodvibes

Yes!!! Please think good thoughts for all us "late summer" folks!!! Ugh ... The agony of waiting ... I just need to know dates ... Will there be a good discount and will it start 8/15 or 8/24 ... If the stars align we'd all get free dining starting 8/18 like the BB - I'm pretty sure I would pee my pants of joy!!! Lol But, ok ok, I will "live" with FD on the 8/24 too!! Lol Please please keep us posted!!!! I'm dying here in the winter of NY that is never ending.....

junderwood99 said:
Yes!!! Please think good thoughts for all us "late summer" folks!!! Ugh ... The agony of waiting ... I just need to know dates ... Will there be a good discount and will it start 8/15 or 8/24 ... If the stars align we'd all get free dining starting 8/18 like the BB - I'm pretty sure I would pee my pants of joy!!! Lol But, ok ok, I will "live" with FD on the 8/24 too!! Lol Please please keep us posted!!!! I'm dying here in the winter of NY that is never ending.....

We too are sick of the ny winter and hoping for fd but either way we will be in Florida in August :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter