My friends the summer offer will be

Are the odds good for all star movies getting free dinning in sept?

Unfortunately, no one knows at this point. The good news is that ASMo is included in every promotion, so whatever the discount is, you have a great chance at getting it. Good luck! :goodvibes

Unfortunately, no one knows at this point. The good news is that ASMo is included in every promotion, so whatever the discount is, you have a great chance at getting it. Good luck! :goodvibes

Just throwing this out there because when I saw it, it caught me off guard. Movies is usually included in the discounts, but for the current spring and current summer promotion w/ the room discount and ticket discount..Movies is only getting a discount on the ticket prices. There is no room discount for Movies under the current promotion. Sports and Music are included, however.

Just throwing this out there because when I saw it, it caught me off guard. Movies is usually included in the discounts, but for the current spring and current summer promotion w/ the room discount and ticket discount..Movies is only getting a discount on the ticket prices. There is no room discount for Movies under the current promotion. Sports and Music are included, however.

Movies is included, but it is not listed on the deal page. No idea why, but I just priced a standard room only for June 13-19, and with the summer offer it was $910, and at rack rate it was $958. :thumbsup2

I really wish Disney would tell us about the next promo already! I want to finalize my plans and make the on site vs. offsite and the all Disney vs part Disney decisions. We will be in Florida 8/11 thru 8/24. I know it isn't looking good for a promo for us so I have been planning to stay offsite and also shorten our Disney days and then head somewhere else. But, with a decent promo, we'd love to spend all of our time (and money, lol!) at Disney. Waiting and hoping...

Movies is included, but it is not listed on the deal page. No idea why, but I just priced a standard room only for June 13-19, and with the summer offer it was $910, and at rack rate it was $958. :thumbsup2

Okay good. I had priced a package at rack rate and under the discount and my difference was so small that it seemed like it was only a ticket discount.

I had called to get the Chase Disney Visa discount right when it came out and saved $609.00 but had to book a pool/lagoon room. I originally had a Garden View booked but the person told me Garden View wasn't available for the discount :confused3 So I thought I did pretty good, then today I go on the DW website put my dates in just to see how much Club Level would be I was bored ;) I then saw that Garden View was available. So I called and down graded from pool/lagoon back to Garden View for another savings of $503.00!!!!! :cool1: :tink::yay: So glad I checked

So I have a question. We have already booked and paid for our package for June 13-17 but we want to add two additional nights just for the room under the new summer promotion. Do I just need to call them and get these two nights on and under the previous package we got a discount on just two nights but not all the nights. Again do I just call them and ask them about how to get the discount on my other nights under the new promotion? Thanks in advance.

So I have a question. We have already booked and paid for our package for June 13-17 but we want to add two additional nights just for the room under the new summer promotion. Do I just need to call them and get these two nights on and under the previous package we got a discount on just two nights but not all the nights. Again do I just call them and ask them about how to get the discount on my other nights under the new promotion? Thanks in advance.

In order to take advantage of two promos, you would have to book it as two different stays. That comes with the risk of having to change rooms, and you would have to go down to the desk to check out and back in. They would try their hardest to keep you in the same room, but it is no guarantee.

In order to take advantage of two promos, you would have to book it as two different stays. That comes with the risk of having to change rooms, and you would have to go down to the desk to check out and back in. They would try their hardest to keep you in the same room, but it is no guarantee.

Thank you! I think we might just see what we can figure out.

Any news about a discount for after August 14th? I'm really hoping for something decent so we can book onsite for our whole trip. Otherwise, I need to decide to stay offsite completely or maybe do universal instead, or maybe stay onsite but only for a few nights and then head to the beach or somewhere else. I really want to just get this done but can't until Disney announces the next promo! They are driving me crazy, LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter