Mouse head name designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:
WOW!!!!! You just made my day! I am going first thing in the morning to buy the shirts and :idea: Oh yeah, what kind of paper do I get. I know it is an iron on paper but any particular type? I will go to Hobby Lobby.
Oops, my daughter just saw the minnie with the pink lettering could I possibly ask for you to do the Mikaylah and Claudia in the pink? (I want to match hers while she is still young enough that is still okay with her:laughing: )

I not sure what brand Hobby Lobby carries , Avery is a good type
the Dark type of transfer paper is easy to use , you don't have to reverse the image before printing.. ( double check the instructions )

minniedanceclau.jpg

minniedancemik.jpg

If you have time, could I have a ballet minnie that says Sarah and one of the pink mickey heads with the crown that says Lisa and one of the black ones with mickey standing next to it that says underneath "Mother - Daughter Trip 2008"
Thanks!

I not sure what brand Hobby Lobby carries , Avery is a good type
the Dark type of transfer paper is easy to use , you don't have to reverse the image before printing.. ( double check the instructions )

minniedanceclau.jpg

minniedancemik.jpg
Thank you sooooo much!! They are great. Boy I am glad I asked about the transfer stuff because I never would have even thought about flipping them to iron it on, that would have been ugly LOL! I am really going to have to read the instructions for these before I start it so I don't mess up too many shirts:scared1: !
Thanks for your help!:dance3:

Thank you sooooo much!! They are great. Boy I am glad I asked about the transfer stuff because I never would have even thought about flipping them to iron it on, that would have been ugly LOL! I am really going to have to read the instructions for these before I start it so I don't mess up too many shirts:scared1: !
Thanks for your help!:dance3:

Here a link to the thread with the steps of How to make a custom shirt :

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1772213

taekwondo mom - Thanks so much for the designs! I have one more question. I am totally new to the T-shirt transfer thing. Has anyone gone through an online place to order one? I have uploaded photos to kodakgallery before and gotten personalized mousepads, and I know they do shirts too.

I'm scared of messing them up! If there is someplace that's not too expensive and good I thought about trying to order one of each design, unless I can't due to copyright issues. Is ironing them on easy? Any advice would be appreciated!!!:)

taekwondo mom - Thanks so much for the designs! I have one more question. I am totally new to the T-shirt transfer thing. Has anyone gone through an online place to order one? I have uploaded photos to kodakgallery before and gotten personalized mousepads, and I know they do shirts too.

I'm scared of messing them up! If there is someplace that's not too expensive and good I thought about trying to order one of each design, unless I can't due to copyright issues. Is ironing them on easy? Any advice would be appreciated!!!:)

I not sure about ordering online , I know that I've seen post of people that have ordered online .. You may want to make a new post maybe someone will know what sites You can order from ..

Start with reading the steps on this thread: (20 steps of to making a custom T-shirt)
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1772213&page=9

If you go to a craft store they have T-shirts for $2-3 (I have seen them at Walgreen's also ) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter