Mouse head name designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would I be able to get the ballerina Minnie with the Mickey head and underneath it say Rising Stars Performing Art? Thanks for that idea!! My daughter has been in dance two years now and is taking dance camp this Summer. That shirt will fit in perfectly.:)

Would I be able to get the ballerina Minnie with the Mickey head and underneath it say Rising Stars Performing Art? Thanks for that idea!! My daughter has been in dance two years now and is taking dance camp this Summer. That shirt will fit in perfectly.:)

Let me know if you want the font color changed..
( Thanks to Kari for design )

minniedancerisstar.jpg

I did have a question however I hope I'm in the right forum. I did do iron on transfers for Disney. I washed them before I applied them and put them away for our trip. However upon return when I washed them, inside out, the iron ons started to peel. Is there anything that anyone might know to prevent this from happening? My iron ons were for white fabric. I used a inkjet printer and the brand was call Printworks that I picked up at Michael's craft store. It was the only one they had at the time. I did hear of people using a vinegar solution for washing them, but I'm not sure. Thanks.

I did have a question however I hope I'm in the right forum. I did do iron on transfers for Disney. I washed them before I applied them and put them away for our trip. However upon return when I washed them, inside out, the iron ons started to peel. Is there anything that anyone might know to prevent this from happening? My iron ons were for white fabric. I used a inkjet printer and the brand was call Printworks that I picked up at Michael's craft store. It was the only one they had at the time. I did hear of people using a vinegar solution for washing them, but I'm not sure. Thanks.

You may want to post this as a new thread to get more replies.

Did you use fabric softener when you washed them before applying the transfer?
If not everything sounds like you followed the correct steps it may have been the transfers.

No, I didn't use any fabric softener, should of I? Thanks. I will post this in a new thread.

I love the Mickey Head design you did on the post right before mine. Could you do me one that says Logan? Also if you could do a Minnie one with Morgan.

I have never done T-shirts before. I would like to iron these on a white T-shirt, would I need to cut out the design, or just iron it on?

Also my son Logan loves Chip and Dale. Does any one have a design with them that you could put his name on?

Thanks so much for any help!!!!!

Taekwondo Mom,
Wow, the mickey heads with Mickey next to them are great! :goodvibes Is there any way I might ask you to do some for me? The names would be Greg, Claudia, Mikaylah & Preston. All the same with the red lettering inside and the Walt Disney World on the bottom. Is there a color shirt that you think they would look best on? Thanks for your time and talent!:worship:

I love the Mickey Head design you did on the post right before mine. Could you do me one that says Logan? Also if you could do a Minnie one with Morgan.

I have never done T-shirts before. I would like to iron these on a white T-shirt, would I need to cut out the design, or just iron it on?

Also my son Logan loves Chip and Dale. Does any one have a design with them that you could put his name on?

Thanks so much for any help!!!!!

You can iron on the whole design or cut it out if you look at some of the threads that have pictures posted you will see examples of each ::)

mickeyCandDLogan.jpg

0mickeyblank-logan-1.jpg

0minnieblanmor.jpg

Taekwondo Mom,
Wow, the mickey heads with Mickey next to them are great! :goodvibes Is there any way I might ask you to do some for me? The names would be Greg, Claudia, Mikaylah & Preston. All the same with the red lettering inside and the Walt Disney World on the bottom. Is there a color shirt that you think they would look best on? Thanks for your time and talent!:worship:
Your welcome , (I'm still learning but Thanks to Kari and other designer who share their wonderful blank copies )

For the shirt color : White or Red : print one off and take it with you to the store and compare different colors: :)

0mickeyblank-greg.jpg

0mickeyblank-prest.jpg

0mickeyblank-mik.jpg

0mickeyblank-clau2.jpg

You can iron on the whole design or cut it out if you look at some of the threads that have pictures posted you will see examples of each ::)

Thank you so much!!! I love them!!! Do you by any chance have anything with High School Musical? My daughter Morgan loves them. Thanks again for the ones you did. My son LOVES the Chip and Dale one!!

Your welcome , (I'm still learning but Thanks to Kari and other designer who share their wonderful blank copies )

For the shirt color : White or Red : print one off and take it with you to the store and compare different colors: :)

0mickeyblank-greg.jpg

0mickeyblank-prest.jpg

0mickeyblank-mik.jpg

0mickeyblank-clau2.jpg
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:
WOW!!!!! You just made my day! I am going first thing in the morning to buy the shirts and :idea: Oh yeah, what kind of paper do I get. I know it is an iron on paper but any particular type? I will go to Hobby Lobby.
Oops, my daughter just saw the minnie with the pink lettering could I possibly ask for you to do the Mikaylah and Claudia in the pink? (I want to match hers while she is still young enough that is still okay with her:laughing: )

Thank you so much!!! I love them!!! Do you by any chance have anything with High School Musical? My daughter Morgan loves them. Thanks again for the ones you did. My son LOVES the Chip and Dale one!!
(Amy's Design) I added her name, Let me know if she wants any changes.:)

Amy_HSM2_full2008morjokewood.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter