Milliepie - can you do a few designs for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
milliepie..thank you! do you know if the magnets will stick on the Pop Century Doors?

Millie is on the left coast. so chances of her knowing that are slim to none. You might want to post that as its own thread to find out

Hi Miiliepie, I am not sure if I can request on this thread. I was gonna go over to the Cruise board and then just noticed this thread. Can you please do some names for me with Ariel the Little Mermaid.
I would like
Karina
Sabrina
Marina
Thank you so much. I am making so much for our cruise for my son's and I want to make sure my neices have some stuff too. :goodvibes

Milliepie,
Those look great! Do you have other surfboards that you can put on there instead of the one you used for Teresa and Isabella that are more girly? If not, and if it is not too much trouble could you switch Isabella and Jessica's name? Isabella wants a girly surfboard and Jessica won't care.

Thanks!
Melanie

Milliepie,
Those look great! Do you have other surfboards that you can put on there instead of the one you used for Teresa and Isabella that are more girly? If not, and if it is not too much trouble could you switch Isabella and Jessica's name? Isabella wants a girly surfboard and Jessica won't care.

Thanks!
Melanie

Which one was Teresa? Is that Nanny? I'll see what I can do. :)

Mike is right MommaMouse, I haven't a clue! :) I see that you started a new thread and I hope you get an answer! :goodvibes

Here are Karina, Sabrina and Marina for you 3angels..

karina.png

Sabrina-1.png

Marina.png

I was hoping I could get the surfboards in a row with the names:
Mom, Dad, Sarah, Emma. I love the Fab 5 design!

I was also hoping for the beach chairs on deck with the same names with the date November 14-21, 2009.

Thank you so much!

Thank you Milliepie, I love them!
Now I wonder if you could help me with a problem. I am trying to make the names fit on a fabric piece that is 8 inches long. I have no clue how to resize the image or even it is possible. I am trying to attempt to make the girls a fish extender with the names on the pockets. I am so not crafty or good with computers so you see my dilemma. Thanks for any advice or help.:goodvibes

Are you saving it to your computer first or printing directly off of here? Not sure how your printer settings work, but if you print landscape and fit to page it should print about the size you need. If you are using it for an iron on don't forget to do a mirror image too. The settings should be on the page that pops up when you hit print.

Hi Miiliepie! Thank you. I resized it. Now I hope I am not being a pain but I have another request. Whenever you have time. I know I am hitting my limit.:)
I was on your photobucket again and saw a picture I really like. I am wondering Can you please make the picture of Mickey and the gang in their sailor outfits with the cruise ship in the back round {I think it has Happy Birthday on it} in to an autograph cover. I wanting something like Karina's Disney Cruise autograph book Or just Karina's autograph book? Is it possible? Can the year be on it somewhere 2009? I really appreciate it. Anything you can do. I need three.
Karina
Sabrina
Marina
Thank you so much for all your time and work.

I was hoping I could get the surfboards in row with the names
Mom, Dad, Sarah, Emma. I love the Fab 5.

I was also hoping for the beach chairs on deck with the same names!

Thank you so much!

Milliepie,I just realized that you are in San Diego...I'm in Temecula! We will sail on DCL from the West Coast when she arrives. But until then, we are booked in November for the double dip. thanks again for your designs...looking forward to decorating our door and printing shirts.:surfweb:

Milliepie,

Thanks!
Melanie

I hope this is "girly" enough. ;)

surfboardsoct10-172.jpg

[qote=sandiegosusie] was hoping I could get the surfboards in a row with the names:
Mom, Dad, Sarah, Emma. I love the Fab 5 design!

I was also hoping for the beach chairs on deck with the same names with the date November 14-21, 2009.

Thank you so much!

Milliepie,I just realized that you are in San Diego...I'm in Temecula! We will sail on DCL from the West Coast when she arrives. But until then, we are booked in November for the double dip. thanks again for your designs...looking forward to decorating our door and printing shirts.[/quote]

You live so close! Do you have annual passes to DL too? We try to go once a month. I can't wait until the Wonder gets here. We are going on our first cruise in December! Here are your surfboards and chairs. I automatically assumed it was the Magic, I hope it's right, let me know if you need any changes.. :goodvibes

fab5surfnov14.jpg

Nov14deckchairs.jpg

Hi Miiliepie! Thank you. I resized it. Now I hope I am not being a pain but I have another request. Whenever you have time. I know I am hitting my limit.
I was on your photobucket again and saw a picture I really like. I am wondering Can you please make the picture of Mickey and the gang in their sailor outfits with the cruise ship in the back round {I think it has Happy Birthday on it} in to an autograph cover. I wanting something like Karina's Disney Cruise autograph book Or just Karina's autograph book? Is it possible? Can the year be on it somewhere 2009? I really appreciate it. Anything you can do. I need three.
Karina
Sabrina
Marina
Thank you so much for all your time and work.

Not a pain at all! I hope this works for you. Let me know if you need any changes. :)

SabrinasAutograph.jpg

MarinasAutograph.jpg

KarinaAutograph.jpg

First, loving your stuff!

I saw on another thread where you did a Sailor Mickey and LOVE IT! I pulled the blank off of your photobucket- if I'm able to do a shirt with it I'll post a pic for you.

What I was wondering though is where did you find the Mickey? It's awesome, and I'm thinking of making it my next tattoo :lovestruc

Do you have just the Sailor Mickey so I can save it for the future?

I saw on another thread where you did a Sailor Mickey and LOVE IT! I pulled the blank off of your photobucket- if I'm able to do a shirt with it I'll post a pic for you.

What I was wondering though is where did you find the Mickey? It's awesome, and I'm thinking of making it my next tattoo :lovestruc

Welcome neighbor.

Glad to see there are other sailors from the Jax area active on DIS.

Millie does some grest DISigns

Mike

YAY! It's you, lol. I say that because I think it was one of your threads with the Sailor mickey design.

My dh (who is in the Navy) saw the thread open and was wondering what in the world the Veteran of the day at Disney is. We've never heard of that before. I think it's cool, btw.

These are TOTALLY awesome. May I please impose on you too....and get the

3 mouse ears with pirate minnie with

Karen
Jasmine
Tabitha

1 mouse ear with pirate mickey with

Noah

AND, if I could ask you to do one with the deck chairs with the same names --we are sailing on the Magic on 9/19 -9/26

Thank you so much!!

Karen

Thank you, you are too funny.:rotfl: I guess i never thought of starting my own thread. I like to help out when I can. :) Requests are always welcome! :thumbsup2

milliepie, I LOVE your disigns. If you have a chance can I get the deckchairs with Ryan, Stacey, Addison. We will be on the Wonder July 26-30. Thanks a bunch in advance!!!:goodvibes

Thank you so much neighbor!!! Where in San Diego do you live? I was born and raised there. Moved up here to Temecula a few years ago...We let our passes expire in January in preparation for our upcoming trip. We are taking the girls to WDW before the cruise and since we used to go to DL all the time we thought we needed to sacrafice a bit...Thanks again for your designs!!!

Hi, Mike had posted a pic of what he wanted because the disigner was inactive and I re-created it for him using the pic he provided. I had to change the original a bit, like the shoe color but it came pretty close to the original I think. Here is the Mickey for you. :)

SAILORMICKEYMOUSE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter