Milliepie - can you do a few designs for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

candy0730

DIS Veteran
Hi, I love your designs and was wondering if you are able to do a few for me. If so, here is what I would like:

1.) Mickey ears with Tinker Bell with the name "Candy"
2.) Minnie pirate (the one where she is standing)with the name "Candy"
3.) Swinging Mickey pirate with the name "Nick"
4.) Pirate skeleton with the name "Steve"

We are going on the Pirate and Pals boat ride and think it would be very cool to have pirate shirts.

Thanks a bunch!

Thank you for your request! :goodvibes Here you go. I hope everything is ok for you, if you need any changes let me know. I wasn't sure what Tink you wanted so I made the call, if you wanted a different one I can change that for you. :) Click to make it bigger.

Those are just wonderful! I really appreciate you taking the time to do these for me.
Thank you so much!!

Milliepie! My dd loves your Violet from the incredibles mickey head. Could you do one with her name Kinsey and Walt Disney World on it?

She would love this. Has been looking for Violet! Thanks!!!

You're welcome Candy, glad you like them! :)

Here is Violet for Kinsey..

Kinsey.png

Milliepie! The door hangers could be hanging in the White House!! :lmao: If you get a request for Sasha...
Very nice DISigns!! I hope this is the start of your own thread. Thank you for sharing your many talents!! :banana:

Millipie,
I have spent the last several days looking through all of your disigns. All I can say is WOW!! They are awesome. Would you mind doing a few for me if you have time?
1. I would like the minnie pirate that has the name Candy on it on pg. 6 of your homepage with the name Melanie
2. The swinging mickey pirate that has the name Nick on it on the same page with the name Brian
3. The DCL Christmas mickey sandman with the names in sand with the names Brian, Melanie, Isabella, and Livie
4. The beach chairs on the ship with the following names on the chairs if you can.. Brian on mickey chair, Melanie on minnie chair, Isabella on Daisy chair, and Livie on Lilo chair with Disney Magic October 10-17, 2009 on the life preserver
Was also wondering if you could do a DCL doorhanger with a night picture on one side that says, Sshhh, Sleeping and the other side with a day picture that says Welcome, Come on in.

Thanks,
Melanie

Milliepie! The door hangers could be hanging in the White House!! :lmao: If you get a request for Sasha...
Very nice DISigns!! I hope this is the start of your own thread. Thank you for sharing your many talents!! :banana:

Thank you, you are too funny.:rotfl: I guess i never thought of starting my own thread. I like to help out when I can. :) Requests are always welcome! :thumbsup2

Millipie,
I have spent the last several days looking through all of your disigns. All I can say is WOW!! They are awesome. Would you mind doing a few for me if you have time?
1. I would like the minnie pirate that has the name Candy on it on pg. 6 of your homepage with the name Melanie
2. The swinging mickey pirate that has the name Nick on it on the same page with the name Brian
3. The DCL Christmas mickey sandman with the names in sand with the names Brian, Melanie, Isabella, and Livie
4. The beach chairs on the ship with the following names on the chairs if you can.. Brian on mickey chair, Melanie on minnie chair, Isabella on Daisy chair, and Livie on Lilo chair with Disney Magic October 10-17, 2009 on the life preserver
Was also wondering if you could do a DCL doorhanger with a night picture on one side that says, Sshhh, Sleeping and the other side with a day picture that says Welcome, Come on in.

Thanks,
Melanie

Thank you for your request.. Here they are. :) If you need any changes let me know and I can do that for you.. :goodvibes

DoorhangerDCLnightnday.jpg

Melanie.png

Brian.png

4deckbrmelisliv.jpg

Christmassandmanbrmellivisa.jpg

Oh My Gosh! These are so awesome. :woohoo:I cannot wait to show DH when he gets home from work. My oldest DD loves them also. We were wondering if you could do 9 of the beach chairs on one page? It might be pushing it. :confused3 We have others going with us.
Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I love them and you are fast!

Melanie

I don't have a 9 deck chair graphic only a 7. I can try to add two more chairs, but it might not work because it's such a big file, but I'll try for you. I do have a 9 surfboard graphic if you are interested.. :goodvibes

Thank you, you are too funny.:rotfl: I guess i never thought of starting my own thread. I like to help out when I can. :) Requests are always welcome! :thumbsup2

Thank you for your request.. Here they are. :) If you need any changes let me know and I can do that for you.. :goodvibes

DoorhangerDCLnightnday.jpg

Melanie.png

Brian.png

4deckbrmelisliv.jpg

Christmassandmanbrmellivisa.jpg

Milliepie: I love the Pirates Mickey Ears...can you puhlllease...do the minnie mouse one with Marisol, and do two Mickey Ears with Manny and other with Miguel?

Milliepie,
On the picture with the snowman, what font or style effect did you use for the writing in the sand? I think it looks great! Thanks!

Can I get the 9 surfboards with the names:
Paw Paw
Nanny
Melanie
Brian
Isabella
Livie
Jessica
Dallas
Kenzie

Thanks.
Melanie

Ugh! Did not copy the violet design and now I can't see it. I don't have my transfers yet. It says photobucket bandwidth exceeded. What can I do? She really likes this design. Is there a way around this? Thanks

Milliepie,
On the picture with the snowman, what font or style effect did you use for the writing in the sand? I think it looks great! Thanks!

I used the Emboss with outline text style effect for that. :)

Sorry about the bandwidth thing, they said it will be active again on the 18th. I am using an alternate account for new designs. I put it back on your post so you should be able to see it again.

Here are the Mickey Heads for Marisol, Manny and Miguel..

Miguel.png

Marisol.png

Manny.png

You finally got your own thread.

Now I have a place to come to request all the wonderfull disigns i want from you.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao::rotfl2:

Who knows you may become our neighbors if your DH takes the orders to Jax fl. I live just north of there and can be in the WORLD in 3 hours and 22 minutes (I even drive the speed limit). and right up the road from the Disney Cruise Line port.

Mike

You finally got your own thread.

Now I have a place to come to request all the wonderfull disigns i want from you.

Who knows you may become our neighbors if your DH takes the orders to Jax fl. I live just north of there and can be in the WORLD in 3 hours and 22 minutes (I even drive the speed limit). and right up the road from the Disney Cruise Line port.

Mike

You never know, it IS a small world afterall.. :cool1: 3.5 hours isn't bad at all! We've been waiting to get a Disney cruise ship here, and now that one is coming we might be going, but if we get to go where there are more I'm all for it! :)

Can I get the 9 surfboards with the names:
Paw Paw
Nanny
Melanie
Brian
Isabella
Livie
Jessica
Dallas
Kenzie

Thanks.
Melanie

surfboardsoct10-17.jpg

milliepie..thank you! do you know if the magnets will stick on the Pop Century Doors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter