May Monthly Challenge: rlovew is the winner!

Since a got a whopping 0 pages done last month, I am a wee bit behind (like 200 pages or so :eek: )

My goal is to get caught up for 2008 (about 20 pages) and get 90% of Spring 2007 completed (yes I am waaaayy behind). To make matters worse I have 6 weddings this summer (yes 6), 3 one week vacations and 7 other activities that will require pages. This is all happening between now and September 1st. So I really really need to get caught up with 2008 at least ASAP!

I got another one finished today, for 2 so far this month:).

OK, I have returned from my retreat this past weekend with a total of 28 pages. Not as many as I would have liked but with all the silliness going on it is good :).

I'm in!!! I will have plenty to scrap since I just got back from Disneyland. :) I'm currently uploading 660+ photos to Shutterfly to print. :)

OK guys!! I am totally in! I havn'et scrapped in months and well (I go back a year or so that I have to catch up on) I just started digitally scrapping and it seems to be much faster!! LOVE.

I'm in kick butt mode now... :rotfl2: I got 41 layouts done since Thursday night (when I started scrapbooking) Really I did!!! Totally excited! My hubbie had the kids and woo hoo!!! Only .... about... 200+pages to go to get caught up though.... <grin>

3 more today.. if it wasn't for kids' projects and their questions I think I could get more done!!! ;) Only a few more days of school and than it's my scrapping time!!!!

I did 4 today...I was hoping to do more tonight but I probably won't get to. So that puts me at 16 for the month so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter