May Monthly Challenge: rlovew is the winner!

Please sign me up! I've been happy with my progress so far this year and I have a crop coming up in a couple of weeks so hopefully I'll get a lot done in May!

I am on the board with 1 page- it was a challenge for NSD. I plan to get a few more done today also.

Rebecca

I'm in, goal to get at least 10-15 done of my WDW pages, we leave in 28 days for our AK Cruise and so wanted to have WDW done before we left, but life just gets in the way TOO much :rotfl2:

Count me for 6 today! :dance3: I am off to "movie night" with DH and DDs, but hopefully will get more done tonight and tomorrow. I only have 30 some pages left of the album I am working on. I am determined to get it done by teh end of the week!;)

I was able to get another 8 pages done this afternoon. Hopefully I will get a little time this evening to work. I amtrying to work on my Flower and Garden album.

Rebecca

I have done 1 so far this month, hoping to get a few more done though, especially with a new baby in the family!

After last months lack of progress, I'm on the board with 20 pages (mother's day gift album) Now maybe I can get on with my first Disney World album.

Lease

I'm in. I haven't done any pages yet, but I plan to. I still haven't started our Yellowstone/Grand Teton book and that's what I want to work on in May.

Stephanie

this is my first time posting to this thread and I'd really like to make some serious progress on my scrapping this month!! I leave for WDW in a month and I really want to get current. So far I've done 12 pages since the beginning of the month and would love to keep up the 3 page a day average!!

Okay - I've officially started the list. Please check to make sure I've got you listed, as well as any correct totals. I managed this without wearing my reading glasses :laughing: so who knows what I actually did!

It looks like we're off to a great start. I'm taking a break from some gardening (it's just toooooo nice outside!) but I gotta get back to it. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to finish the journaling on DS's Cub Scout album so I can have it ready for his birthday on Tuesday. I love having deadlines like that.

Have a great rest of your weekend!

I also leave for WDW at the end of May and just realized how much is still left unscrapped from the previous trip! Hopefully this month I can make a BIG dent in that!

6 so far for me this month!

As of right now I have 7 more done for the weekend. :woohoo:

Hopefully I will get more done tonight, but I am not holding my breath. A huge pile of laundry is calling my name and wants to be put away.:rotfl2:

I'm on the board with 11 pages from my crop today. I signed up for 2 other crops this month and I have a week's vacation next week, so May should be a good month for me!

Ok, finally on the board with 2.

Well, I didn't do so hot last month, and I'll be traveling for half of this month, but I'm going to get some done before that. I was hoping to get the last WDW trip done before we went this time, but that ain't gonna happen, so I'm just going to do as much as I can.

I got 1 done yesterday, for a total of 1 for the month so far! I looked at my scrapping log and the last time I scrapped anything was April 14:(.

I have another page started and DD#2's birthday party is this coming weekend, so I know I'll have at least a couple more pages for the month.

I'm in with 7 pages. I worked hard over the weekend to get these pages done instead of the cards I needed to make!

I would like to join. Haven't done any this month as of yet but am off today and tomorrow, should be able to get a couple done. Work WED and then off for 6 straight will be doing some serious scrapping then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter