MAY Monthly Challenge ~ MAY this month bring you lots of scrapping!

Updated through post #81...

I completed 12 more pages today!!!!

I'm only 8 away from my goal and hope to surpass it!!! :)

Just 1 here, kind of sad but Jacka picked up an illness late last week and decided to share with his dear Momma. Yay... :goodvibes

please add 22 more pages today!!!
:woohoo:

I'm at 90 pages....going to try and double my goal!!!

that's all for now...need to kit some more tomorrow!

Updated through post #87

I finished 9 pages yesterday so I have meet my goal....and exceeded it!!! Now I plan to do some more to finish off the month strong!!!! I need to finish my smaller stack...and I will have accomplished some major yearly goals!!!!

2 more for me!! I was hoping to have a big scrapping weekend this weekend (in addition to lots of family time), but it looks like working on next year's schedule will take over! Oh well, the next weekend looks to be good for scrapping!! :cool1:

SIOH ~ you can always postpone the work and instead your nephew C says to bring his cousin Big D up and have birthday cake and ice cream.. C says that will be more fun!!! :)

1 here...making 4 dozen cupcakes today...not sure how much scrapping I will get done! :goodvibes

I am down for 1 (and only did that because I needed to make an example for the challenge). We were going to go to the lake this weekend, but with the storms the water is major dirty. So we are postponing our trip, so I have a whole three day weekend opened with only church and a BBQ on the calendar!! That never happens so I plan on getting some major scrapping done! :woohoo: Now just to break the news to my DH :sad2: LOL

Add 4 more pages for me. I actually got DD's portrait album caught up and I'm working on her personal album. Let's see how many more pages I can get done before the end of the month.

Congrats everyone for the most recent page counts.. I will total them this weekend...
I had to go shopping today so now I'm hoping to scrap tonight and tomorrow away... Sunday will be dedicated to my DS14's 15th birthday...so we may negotiate some time for mommy.. I mean after all I should be rewarded for all my hard work during delivery!!! (note: he is looking over my shoulder... I got a pppppppffffffffffffftttttttt, "it was nothing for ya mom!".... little does he know!)

please add 8 more pages for tonight...simple and quick!

I did 1 page - just because I'd not done any, had other stuff on and needed to save my sanity:rolleyes1 I know I won't get any done tomorrow but we have a holiday Monday and DH is now working so I hope to get stuff done then:thumbsup2

1 more for me this morning - for 8 total, and goal - it was the first page from February's trip!

I got 1 more done. I hope to have a 2 page layout done by the end of the day. I might just meet my goal this month....Goody!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter