MAY Monthly Challenge ~ MAY this month bring you lots of scrapping!

6 more for me this weekend. Not going to make my goal, but Project Life is caught up! Just have to finish working this week, and then I'm off for summer!! Plan to have lots of family time, soak up the sun, and SCRAP!!!

May Total: 32 pages and 4 cards
I could have sworn I did 36 but when I counted my photos I missed by 4 pages. If the VOICE wasn't on tonight I probably would be able to get them done LOL

thanks for keeping track

I will update this thread today by noon and announce the winner for this months challenge!!!

I have 8 more pages to add to my total for May..

Updated thru post #115...
I will be back shortly with our winner.... sorry it'll be a bit afternoon..more to add then I anticipated... :)

Thanks Nan!!

boy that was close! great job to mantaz too!!! and to all who got some pages done!

will get the June thread up in a bit!!

Thanks Nan!!

boy that was close! great job to mantaz too!!! and to all who got some pages done!

will get the June thread up in a bit!!

Thanks! You did a great job too! This is the only month I bust out that many pages due to preschool scrapbooks. But I do have 1 last page to add for a total of 101 pages! We ALL did great!

See you in June's thread!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter