MAY Monthly Challenge ~ MAY this month bring you lots of scrapping!

Midway through the month, and I haven't gotten anything done! Oh well, testing is now over at work, and summer vacation is on the horizon!!! I am determined to get some done this week, though!!

I got this done
well it isn't glued to the page since I need to add pictures but I can't take those until August:cool1:
sb001.jpg

so it is 1 more by my count;)

That's REALLY CUTE, Reddy!

I'll report my pages at the end of the month - that way, I won't forget I've done it and report them twice:laughing:

Most of mine don't count because I made them in divided page protectors - and the whole Disneyland Album in a 2 up photo album - but dang that worked great - I didn't have a lot to say, and everything fitted really well in the 4x6 pockets, even the park maps, folded. Also, I cut out maps and pasted on the inside of the covers. Only took a week instead of a month, and these days, that's a plus.

I've done 1 today. It would have been more but DS17 was clucking to watch alst week's Desperate Housewives:rolleyes1

11 must be my lucky number this month. I completed 11 pages again this weekend. Total is 33 for May so far.:banana:

I got 2 more done
plus 2 more paper piecing - just need to figure out the rest of the page for them:lmao:
I got the evil queen glued & glitter some(just nails & dot on necklaces - thought nails were too small to glue on)

Hey All!
You know me, always late to the party!:rolleyes:
Please start me off with 30 and Im hoping for more!

Thanks Buffy.. things are completely nuts here....
Hopefully it will settle after next week when the kids are out of school :-)lmao:)

Ok, you need to give me a kick start Buffy... I'm so far behind this month... I plan on scrapping all day on Friday.. I will plug along on my list today so I have Friday completely free.... no interruptions from 8-3....

Ok, you need to give me a kick start Buffy... I'm so far behind this month... I plan on scrapping all day on Friday.. I will plug along on my list today so I have Friday completely free.... no interruptions from 8-3....

Hang in there Nan!!! It's a crazy week for you.

Take a few minutes each day and kit and gather.

Work on your household list!!! And let the kids pick up some of the slack!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter