MAY Monthly Challenge ~ MAY this month bring you lots of scrapping!

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
May Monthly Challenge ~ MAY this month bringing you lots of scrapping and completed pages!!!

Welcome to May, everyone!!!! I can't believe how fast April went by!

All 6x6 pages or larger count. Traditional, hybrid, and Digital pages are welcome.

We keep a tally of your monthly total here and your annual total in the Annual Scrapbook Challenge thread. The person with the most pages wins the chance to host next months challenge.

I ask, if possible, that you make your numbers large and bold when you are adding new numbers to catch my attention!

I think we should aim for 1000 pages, what do y'all think??

May Total:

You may choose to set a goal for yourself this month. Feel free to post it if you do. My goal for this month is 50 pages--I need to keep plugging along.

Let's kick this off and have an AWESOME month! Together, we can do this!!

First place spot gets a :woohoo:
Second place spot gets a :flower3:

When you meet your goal, your name and number will change to magenta!

Players & Goals:

ArizonaRita ~ no specific goal
BAMB ~ 61 pages
colleeng ~ 30 pages
ckmom97 ~ 15 pages
disney_akj ~ 30 pages
girldreamer02 ~ 35 pages
Jacksmomma ~ no specific goal
Jeniferdwn ~ 75 pages
JLD ~ no specific goal
laura&fam ~ 20 pages
Lindababe ~ 2 pages
mantaz ~ 20 pages
MazdaUK ~ no specific goal
m2mrb ~ 50 pages
meyernl ~ 31 pages
mybestieismicky ~ 10 pages
Nutz4Dizney ~ 36 pages (4 cards)
pezheadmeg ~ 30 pages
PollyannaMom ~ no specific goal
PrincessNancy96 ~ 50 pages
Reddy ~ 20 pages
SIOH ~ 50 pages
Stephanie&Mike<3disney ~ 10
WDWMickey ~ 30 pages
youngnos ~ 10 pages

Completed pages

AR ~ 52
BAMB ~ 65
ckmom97 ~ 2
colleeng ~ 11
disney_akj ~ 24
Jacksmomma ~ 4
Jeniferdwn ~ 77
JLD ~ 55
laura&fam ~ 3
Lindababe ~ 38 (35 cards)
mantaz ~ 101 :flower3:
MazdaUK ~ 10
meyernl ~ 39
m2mrb ~ 102 :woohoo:
mybestieismicky ~ 17
nutz4dizney ~ 32 (4 cards)
pezheadmeg ~ 3
PollyannaMom ~ 9
playtpus ~ 1
PrincessNancy96 ~ 60
Reddy ~ 15
SIOH ~ 14
wdwmickey ~ 55
youngnos ~ 7

I'm gonna try for 30 pages. Maybe I can actually meet my goal this month ;)

Count me in for May too. My goal is 15 pages. We leave for WDW on the 24th.:banana: Between packing, year-end school trips, and my oldest dd's graduation, I'm not going to get much scrapping time this month, but I should have lots of new things to scrap in June.

I am in, with no goal just to get more caught up. I wil be on the board later tonight though. just need to finish up what I am working on.

I'm in with a goal of 30!

Starting an 8x8 and I just seem to go a lot faster with those layouts.

I'm in!! My goal for this month is 50 pages! I'd like to do more, but we'll try for that!!

Since I'm moving I'm going to set it at 35 and hope to get beyond that, but I don't think my number will be anywhere near last month.

2 pages for me last night!! and 9 on Sunday. I almost forgot them. Total is 11 so far.

I'm in for the month. My goal will be what I didn't get done last month, my last DL trip album. I think about 20 more pages and it should be done.

Last month I got some work and made some money, which was awesome, but got absolutely no scrapping done. Hopefully I can finish up this trip album before I start working again in June. Wish me luck!

Goal again is 20 pages. I know I can do it this time. I have scrapbooks to put together for my preschool class!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter