May 2009 WDW Meet. . .

Okay so here is the poll. . .which weekend in May?

• Weekend of 15th, 16th and 17th

• Weekend of 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th

• Weekend of 29th, 30th and 31st

Results are only viewable after voting.
You mean after his appearance at JRs, he never join the group again. :confused3 I'm glad I was at JRs to meet him. What Graeme, did you have a hangover every day since? That's what you get for consuming to much :drinking1:drinking1 :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

LOL I knew there was a reason I liked you Teresa. :rotfl2:

And I definitely will stay in touch. Thank you all for being so cool. I'm lucky enough to live close to the Mouse and having a pass means there will be opportunities to join in on the fun...July, October...whenever possible.....and that would be awesome. Dave

So, just what happened to you that night at Jelly Rolls Graeme? lol

All I know is the Brit never showed his face again after the 13th. . .amazing how we transform people. . .we get two total strangers to hang with us for an entire evening and can't get one we communicate with to hang with us for more than one night.

All I know is the Brit never showed his face again after the 13th. . .amazing how we transform people. . .we get two total strangers to hang with us for an entire evening and can't get one we communicate with to hang with us for more than one night.

Darcy you already have a ticker for next year! I should put one up too.

Hi and thanks Darcy, let me know when you guys are going to be there in July and maybe I can join you then. I'm always up for a day at the Mouse House. Dave

P.S. That must have been some night at Jelly Rolls. You used the word "transformed" regarding Graeme's experience. lol

Uh, Amy, that is the one from this past May. It is just recycling for NEXT May. . .andy yes, you can put up one for next year's reunion.

Sometimes we have that effect on people I think...:)

With the exceptions of the brave men at Disney who chose to attempt more than a few nights partying with us (Ken, Brad, Bart the super troopers)

Sometimes we have that effect on people I think...:)

With the exceptions of the brave men at Disney who chose to attempt more than a few nights partying with us (Ken, Brad, Bart the super troopers)

I'm still recovering from that!! I may never be the same! I already have to go in for another IV next week! My 2nd in as many weeks since that adventure! :eek: :scared:

But no, they're not scary at all. :rolleyes1

I'm still recovering from that!! I may never be the same! I already have to go in for another IV next week! My 2nd in as many weeks since that adventure! :eek: :scared:

maybe a little weird...but not scary ;)

I loved the crazy Brits, I just wish they would have come out to play for more than one night !! :guilty: I swear though, we were not scary at all in person!! LOL We may have been loud, fun, and drunk as hell...lol but not scary!

my daughter's drama club teacher just emailed me. The kids are being given an opportunity to do a theater workshop at Disneyland in October. It actually isn't that expensive and they need a parent to go. When I forwarded the email to my ex-husband I said "I'm going...I'll pay for it and I am going!!" LOL.

Waiting to get more details but it would be in the fall which is perfect since I was thinking of going next year around Halloween time anyway. This will just move that trip up about a year :lmao:

Aren't there some people going in October?

Yeah, Disneyland!!! I wish I was going. I hope you guys have a blast!!!

I hope you all don't mind my putting a post here as I'm new to this site. I just wanted to say how interesting it was walking into the Polynesian (my favorite) last Friday night (the 15th) after spending the day at the Magic Kingdom, finding your group comfortably ensconced in the lounge and wondering what am I missing here. With Disboards I realize there is another whole level to the Disney experience I knew nothing aboout. You all were obviously having a blast. What a smile. Cheers! Dave

Dave, as others have said you should have joined. We don't bite (unless you want us to :lmao:)

Don't listen to them. They are scary. :rotfl:

Graeme, what happened to you??? I guess we are scary :lmao: At any rate, I really enjoyed talking with you at JRs! I hope you and Al venture across the pond to join us again next May.

Hey Graeme, Is that why you didn't come back out to meet us??
I guess we were too much for you after the first night at Jelly Rolls.

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

Patty

I think my "B" dance scared them away :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You mean after his appearance at JRs, he never join the group again. :confused3 I'm glad I was at JRs to meet him. What Graeme, did you have a hangover every day since? That's what you get for consuming to much :drinking1:drinking1 :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:lmao:

And I definitely will stay in touch. Thank you all for being so cool. I'm lucky enough to live close to the Mouse and having a pass means there will be opportunities to join in on the fun...July, October...whenever possible.....and that would be awesome. Dave

So, just what happened to you that night at Jelly Rolls Graeme? lol

What happens at JRs, stays at JRs :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Brad, you better take good care of yourself. We'll need you to keep us out of trouble next year :lmao:

Hey everybody!

I've been home one week and I still have not gotten back into the groove.

I think the problem is that I want to be back at WDW hanging with my DISer buds :grouphug:

That trip was the most fun I have had in a looooong time. It was a much needed break from my everyday life.

I can't wait to doing it again next year!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hey everybody!

I've been home one week and I still have not gotten back into the groove.

I think the problem is that I want to be back at WDW hanging with my DISer buds :grouphug:

That trip was the most fun I have had in a looooong time. It was a much needed break from my everyday life.

I can't wait to doing it again next year!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I second that - best way to get back inot the groove is to Plan another trip.
Can't wait for next year - Woo Hoo!

Yeah... I need to get my groove back too... the Blonde and I have started discussing more trips .. no major plans yet... but just discussing helps combat these Post Disney Blues!!!

Oh, and Graeme had one heck of a good time at JR's that night...lol :goodvibes

Hey, I resemble that remark. . .but all I know is for some ODD reason, nothing that I have personally done. . .I have 11 recruiting emails and 4 actual recruitment packages from Florida hospitals. I am not sure why cause I have always ignored the recruiting emails in the past. . .but now. . .hmmmmmm.

Hey, I resemble that remark. . .but all I know is for some ODD reason, nothing that I have personally done. . .I have 11 recruiting emails and 4 actual recruitment packages from Florida hospitals. I am not sure why cause I have always ignored the recruiting emails in the past. . .but now. . .hmmmmmm.

That's great Darcy now we will all have a place to crash! :thumbsup2

I call the couch!!

I second that - best way to get back inot the groove is to Plan another trip.
Can't wait for next year - Woo Hoo!

I booked a 30% off bounceback offer for me and the boys for December at POFQ :woohoo: Now I just have to find the money to go! :lmao:

Yeah... I need to get my groove back too... the Blonde and I have started discussing more trips .. no major plans yet... but just discussing helps combat these Post Disney Blues!!!

Oh, and Graeme had one heck of a good time at JR's that night...lol :goodvibes

I second that! My goal is to make my birthday trip an annual event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter