• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

May 2009 WDW Meet. . .

Okay so here is the poll. . .which weekend in May?

• Weekend of 15th, 16th and 17th

• Weekend of 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th

• Weekend of 29th, 30th and 31st

Results are only viewable after voting.
Let's see... that would be 10am on the other side of the pond? Is that when the pubs open up for the day? :drinking1

-Ken

No, that's just a really good night!

Although I know it was probably just because you forgot me the first post. lol Thats ok though I still love ya bunches!

No, it was because you were the only one not being mean!!

Woo Hoo. . .you and my son are Christmas babies. . .It takes a lot of effort to make sure my son's birthday does not get lost in Christmas.

I'm a Christmas baby, Christmas eve. :santa:

October??

Now that the fun of the May trip is over, are there still plans for an October trip? There was a thread on it but it sort of faded away.

October??

Now that the fun of the May trip is over, are there still plans for an October trip? There was a thread on it but it sort of faded away.

I will be down there at the end of October...if anyone else is going that time let me know :goodvibes

October??

it hasnt really faded away... just needs to be bumped back up.

I will be down there at the end of October...if anyone else is going that time let me know :goodvibes

I am going beginning and end of October. The weekend before Halloween for me and some others that I know about.

My son's birthday is 12/22 so our dates are VERY similar. . .lots of overlap. . .I still don't have exacts yet. . .my days off from my current job are dec 12 to dec 27. . .now just need dis dates to fulfill my christmas fantasy. . .

Kewl! Once you have your dates set, we'll have to plan to get together!

In the face of such a barrage of abuse I was going to maintain a dignified silence, but you've asked for it!!

No Angela, just your dancing. XXX:laughing:

That does it Mister! I am throwing down the gauntlet and challenging you to a dance off next May. And just to get you quaking in your boots, here's a peek at some of my fancy dance moves :dancer: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

And I'm only kidding folks, just means I'll have to come back next year!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Hey everybody, since Graeme has "offended" us all, I say he has to buy the first round! :drinking1

Kewl! Once you have your dates set, we'll have to plan to get together!

That does it Mister! I am throwing down the gauntlet and challenging you to a dance off next May. And just to get you quaking in your boots, here's a peek at some of my fancy dance moves :dancer: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hey everybody, since Graeme has "offended" us all, I say he has to buy the first round! :drinking1

I think Graeme buying the first round is awesome since he never showed his face after the first night of hanging with you all. As for December, we will definitely get together. I'll either be on vacation or living there. . .one of the two.

No, it was because you were the only one not being mean!!

awwwwww how could anyone ever be mean to such a big sweetie like you?1?!?!:lmao:

I still laugh that I was afraid of scaring you off...lol You can handle anything I can dish out..lol thats for sure!

October??

I always go in late Oct just haven't firmed up any plans yet, but I will :rolleyes1

Patty

I thought I would hop in and give a quick "oh my god I am leaving tomorrow!" update.

My DD and I are leaving around 4pm to drive up to Phoenix. We will stay the night up there (it costs almost the same to do a park and stay than to just pay for parking my car, plus we are not rushing in the morning to get up to Phoenix). When I get out of here to get my DD from summer day camp I will officially consider myself on vacation.

Ok...so what has happened since yesterday that has put me in panic mode:

1. Got a speeding ticket yesterday morning. Really not a big deal...have pretty much brushed it off and will deal with it when I get back.

2. Came home and couldn't find my credit card! I was only going to use it for the Phoenix hotel room...but still the last place I used it was in our work cafeteria so I was panicking. Found it in the laundry machine last night, my pants pockets are much deeper than I thought!

3. Could not find my Disney gift card I got for signing up for a Disney Visa last year. I probably spent an hour looking for it...and of course I found it in the most illogical place but I guess at the time it made sense.

4. Painted my toenails last night...way late...then realized I had to stay up to let them dry!! Doh!!

5. Ran some errands today. Went to physical therapy and as of now my back and hips are totally aligned. After 10 days in Disney it will probably take me a month to get re-aligned LOL!

6. Made one last Old Navy run. The girls will understand, you just can't have enough Old Navy ribbed tanks...am I right?! Holla! (that was a special call out for you Krista :)).

ok going to try and finish up around here and get my booty out of here!!

6. Made one last Old Navy run. The girls will understand, you just can't have enough Old Navy ribbed tees...am I right?! Holla! (that was a special call out for you Krista ).

:worship::rotfl2: Holla!

I prefer the regular tanks or camis to the ribbed tees myself. (wink wink) :lmao:

I am so excited for you! I hope you guys have fun and the weather is nice.

I thought I would hop in and give a quick "oh my god I am leaving tomorrow!" update.

My DD and I are leaving around 4pm to drive up to Phoenix. We will stay the night up there (it costs almost the same to do a park and stay than to just pay for parking my car, plus we are not rushing in the morning to get up to Phoenix). When I get out of here to get my DD from summer day camp I will officially consider myself on vacation.

Ok...so what has happened since yesterday that has put me in panic mode:

1. Got a speeding ticket yesterday morning. Really not a big deal...have pretty much brushed it off and will deal with it when I get back.

2. Came home and couldn't find my credit card! I was only going to use it for the Phoenix hotel room...but still the last place I used it was in our work cafeteria so I was panicking. Found it in the laundry machine last night, my pants pockets are much deeper than I thought!

3. Could not find my Disney gift card I got for signing up for a Disney Visa last year. I probably spent an hour looking for it...and of course I found it in the most illogical place but I guess at the time it made sense.

4. Painted my toenails last night...way late...then realized I had to stay up to let them dry!! Doh!!

5. Ran some errands today. Went to physical therapy and as of now my back and hips are totally aligned. After 10 days in Disney it will probably take me a month to get re-aligned LOL!

6. Made one last Old Navy run. The girls will understand, you just can't have enough Old Navy ribbed tees...am I right?! Holla! (that was a special call out for you Krista :)).

ok going to try and finish up around here and get my booty out of here!!

Hi Amy :wave:

You have had alot going on!! Glad your found your cc and your Disney gift card!!! I hope you and your daugther have a fantastic time on your trip!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter