May 2009 WDW Meet. . .

Okay so here is the poll. . .which weekend in May?

• Weekend of 15th, 16th and 17th

• Weekend of 22nd, 23rd, 24th and 25th

• Weekend of 29th, 30th and 31st

Results are only viewable after voting.
I booked a 30% off bounceback offer for me and the boys for December at POFQ :woohoo: Now I just have to find the money to go! :lmao:

I second that! My goal is to make my birthday trip an annual event.

what's your dates for December. I will be there with my son cause its his birthday month. . .

Amy others can have the couch, you can have the spare bedroom. . .you have back issues and I want you fresh and ready for park days. . .

aww that's so sweet!! :hug:

Do I have to share a bed with Andrea again? Need to bring eye goggles if that's the case. :rotfl2:

I have to wait til my oldest DS is out for Christmas break so the dates are December 20th - 27th.

My son's birthday is 12/22 so our dates are VERY similar. . .lots of overlap. . .I still don't have exacts yet. . .my days off from my current job are dec 12 to dec 27. . .now just need dis dates to fulfill my christmas fantasy. . .

My son's birthday is 12/22 so our dates are VERY similar. . .lots of overlap. . .I still don't have exacts yet. . .my days off from my current job are dec 12 to dec 27. . .now just need dis dates to fulfill my christmas fantasy. . .

12/22 is my birthday too!

In the face of such a barrage of abuse I was going to maintain a dignified silence, but you've asked for it!!

bite your tongue Graeme.

Yes Nurse! :rolleyes1

I guess we were too much for you after the first night at Jelly Rolls.

I seem to remember offering you and Tracy more beer, and you blinked first!! :eek:

How would you know slacker?

I didn't spend the week leading up to it making excuses like some did, I'd been partying for the ten days before you managed to drag yourself down there!!:thumbsup2

What Graeme, did you have a hangover every day since?

Pretty much!:sick:

So, just what happened to you that night at Jelly Rolls Graeme? lol

:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

ah so it's his standard excuse. :)

Not you again!!

With the exceptions of the brave men at Disney

Yeah, yeah, yeah :hug:

Graeme, what happened to you??? I guess we are scary :lmao:

No Angela, just your dancing. XXX:laughing:

And don't forget, trans-atlantic drunk dials are going to reach some of you about five in the morning!!

And don't forget, trans-atlantic drunk dials are going to reach some of you about five in the morning!!

Let's see... that would be 10am on the other side of the pond? Is that when the pubs open up for the day? :drinking1

-Ken

I've put you on a different post *** I didn't want to lump you in with all those others! I did have a good time!!

Awwwww you know how to make a girl feel special!!! :hug:

Although I know it was probably just because you forgot me the first post. lol Thats ok though I still love ya bunches!

I seem to remember offering you and Tracy more beer, and you blinked first!! :eek:

Like I told you that night, so sweet but I don't drink beer!!

We had a blast with you and Al an d am really sorry we didn't spend more time together.
Everyone got who missed meeting you both will never know how much fun we had that ight.

Next time more drinks...:rotfl2:

Patty

Like I told you that night, so sweet but I don't drink beer!!

We had a blast with you and Al an d am really sorry we didn't spend more time together.
Everyone got who missed meeting you both will never know how much fun we had that ight.

Next time more drinks...:rotfl2:

Patty

Yeah we needed to get my foot on ice...lol

And I'm only kidding folks, just means I'll have to come back next year!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Yes, you do need to come back next year. Start planning now. I will probably be living in or near Orlando next year. The recruiters are getting downright brutal trying to get me. . .I am all over it but want the best hospital with the best deal.

Woo Hoo. . .you and my son are Christmas babies. . .It takes a lot of effort to make sure my son's birthday does not get lost in Christmas.

my mom was always worried about that too. The nice thing about a Christmas birthday is I never had to go to school on my birthday because it always feel on winter break. To this day I always take a vacation day from work because I just don't work on my birthday (cause I'm spoiled)!! :lmao:

To this day I always take a vacation day from work because I just don't work on my birthday (cause I'm spoiled)!! :lmao:

That is what everyone should do! I haven't worked on my birthday in 20 years. And I generally take that week off let alone the day. Course, this year and last was overseas!

That is what everyone should do! I haven't worked on my birthday in 20 years. And I generally take that week off let alone the day. Course, this year and last was overseas!

I'll be following that advice this year!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter