May 10, 2008 New Ship Of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad it is Friday. The girls did not want to get up. It was 49 degrees! This yo yo weather is driving me batty. John is supposed to run in Gasparilla tomorrow. I don't know if we are going with him or not.
Samantha has a 100 day party today. We had to bring M&M's....so she will be hyped up on sugar this afternoon.

It is 20 degrees here. I am so ready for spring. IS this party at school?

As a former school nurse, I cringe at the thought of all those kids eating 100 M &M's. Oh the tummy aches....:sick:

Just noticed that the 4th column of smilies is almost totally cut off from screen. What's with that?

My ticker says 105 days does that mean Cat 1-3 is making ressies?

Yeah.....where are our Cat 1-3 cruisers...we need to know stuff about excursion times! We need to build a "Sea Lion" group! ::yes::

Fingers and toes are crossed. :hug:

We haven't even filed our taxes this year. Still waiting on W2's.

Did you hear about the new tax refund?
Yes, but I don't think I qualify for any of that because I don't pay taxes. The money I got today, I really should call it a "refund", it's all the earned income credit. But it pays for a cruise every year, so I'm happy!

Two weeks from tomorrow night the Castaway Club crowd gets to enjoy the on-line booking madness.

Here's my priorities:

Palo Brunch
Palo Dinner
Palo Tea (four my linked group of diners....you know who you are!)
...then excursions...I'll be deciding on those probably this weekend

Regarding PUERTO VALLARTA SEA LION ENCOUNTER: I was serious about a Cat 1-3 cruiser checking out the times offered for this excursion. I know a handful of us are wanting to do this and it would be fun to do it together...so we need to pick a time in advance so we can book it.

...oh rats...time to get ready for work.....

Yeah.....where are our Cat 1-3 cruisers...we need to know stuff about excursion times! We need to build a "Sea Lion" group! ::yes::

Hitting self on forehead. Duh, never thought about the excursion times.

This half missing column of smilies is annoying. All I see are feet and waving arms.

yep, a party at school...I think they probably will use all the items to make goodie bags to bring home. It is a hospital run daycare and I am sure the nutritionist would have lots to say if they let them eat them all! They'll get to eat some I am sure.

yep, I need Palo Brunch, Palo Dinner and other than that I don't think I am booking DCL excursions! Yikes!

Yes, but I don't think I qualify for any of that because I don't pay taxes. The money I got today, I really should call it a "refund", it's all the earned income credit. But it pays for a cruise every year, so I'm happy!

We probably won't qualify either, but we have the other problem so I shouldn't complain. It would have been nice though.

Two weeks from tomorrow night the Castaway Club crowd gets to enjoy the on-line booking madness.

Here's my priorities:

Palo Brunch
Palo Dinner

Regarding PUERTO VALLARTA SEA LION ENCOUNTER: I was serious about a Cat 1-3 cruiser checking out the times offered for this excursion. I know a handful of us are wanting to do this and it would be fun to do it together...so we need to pick a time in advance so we can book it.

We're doing it but doing it on our own. We want to stay at the park longer since there is so much to do.

I am so glad it is Friday. The girls did not want to get up. It was 49 degrees! This yo yo weather is driving me batty. John is supposed to run in Gasparilla tomorrow. I don't know if we are going with him or not.
Samantha has a 100 day party today. We had to bring M&M's....so she will be hyped up on sugar this afternoon.
I hate to sound dumb, but what is a 100 day party?

I read in a trip report that Noel hosted a party on the NYE sailing, hopefully she'll post some pictures of the suite. I am sure it was amazing!

Here's my priorities:

Palo Brunch
Palo Dinner

I spoke with DCL and we are still linked with Noel. I may go ahead and try to book our Palo times just in case, something falls through. DCL said Noel was still booked to cruise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter