May 10, 2008 New Ship Of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning cruise mates!

Well, since I wasn't able to catch up on posts yesterday...I don't exactly know what's going on. Ok...I have a basic idea, but...

WHATS THE STORY?

HEY.....as of this instant we have more posts that the Eastbounders!

pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate:

I wonder how many threads there were/are that are over 10,000 posts? I haven't visited the CB in a while...I bet some of the 'game' threads qualified.

I remember the 'olden days' on the DIS when we had to move to a new 'home' after 200 pages!!! :scared1:

Good Morning Deborah!

Did you see my post on the "Robert Burns Night" on the old thread?

Not going to replicate it or try to here, but I got a taste of bagpipes last night and got to see a "Haggis".

The time for me looks about 10 minutes slow.

Oh no, never saw it - Damn

Wow, bagpipes and see a Haggis. Have you taste it? with neeps and tattie (turnip and potatoes):thumbsup2

Scottishwee35:thumbsup2

Well it took about 5 minutes and two tries to get that last post to take - all after an error message.

Alex, I would say, "Myth Busted"

It doesn't appear to me that the thieves and the Geeks are the ones dragging the boards down.

Siggies will be the next to go.

Good morning all! I probably won't be able to post again until after work (but then again, I say that a lot, don't I).

I faxed my cover letter and resume to the new firm I mentioned last night! WOOHOO! :woohoo: I just KNOW they'll call me!

AND.......I GOT MY TAX REFUND!!!!!!! It showed up in my savings account this morning. So now I have to go withdraw $$ and put it on my prepaid credit card to make the final cruise payment. This will take a couple days because the card only allows you to put $1000 on per day and limits the amount you can charge per day, but it will happen, slowly but surely. :thumbsup2

PJPoohbear was trying to put a chat together on the other website.

Good morning all! I probably won't be able to post again until after work (but then again, I say that a lot, don't I).

I faxed my cover letter and resume to the new firm I mentioned last night! WOOHOO! :woohoo: I just KNOW they'll call me!

AND.......I GOT MY TAX REFUND!!!!!!! It showed up in my savings account this morning. So now I have to go withdraw $$ and put it on my prepaid credit card to make the final cruise payment. This will take a couple days because the card only allows you to put $1000 on per day and limits the amount you can charge per day, but it will happen, slowly but surely. :thumbsup2

Fingers and toes are crossed. :hug:

We haven't even filed our taxes this year. Still waiting on W2's.

Did you hear about the new tax refund?

Great news Holly - I wish we could do ours, we are waiting on John's W2 and some other forms before I can begin.

The thread will be gone for 24 hours starting from about 11:00pm last night. They wanted to see if the big threads were slowing things down. They say they will be back.

From WebmasterAlex:

We need to evaluate the effect the "long threads" are having on board performance. In order to do that we will be "hiding" the long threads for 24 hours. They will come back so no need to panic
I will be shutting the boards down around 11pm to move the threads around and make some other changes.
If you are a participant in one of these threads please feel free to start another thread tomorrow.
A long thread will be over 10,000 posts for the purpose of this experiment

I am so glad it is Friday. The girls did not want to get up. It was 49 degrees! This yo yo weather is driving me batty. John is supposed to run in Gasparilla tomorrow. I don't know if we are going with him or not.
Samantha has a 100 day party today. We had to bring M&M's....so she will be hyped up on sugar this afternoon.

My ticker says 105 days does that mean Cat 1-3 is making ressies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter