March Scrapping Challenge: rlovew is the winner!!!

I have completed 26 pages so far this month! Done, journaled, and in their proper books! WOOHOO! ..................P

I don't have any more pages to add, but I did want to share a St. Patty's day siggie item, and tell you I have more - pm me if you'd like some more, or all that I got. I don't have ANY room in my sig, but wanted to pass it along because it was so cute and because Grumpy Pirate always does such a great job of getting decorations out for the holidays!
SPD1.gif
Enjoy!

sorry I have gotten behind in my posts for Scrapbooking....in mid Jan an unxpectated suprise trip back to WDW happen and I leave in 20 days:banana:

so I've been a little busy w/ that but luckily still have had time to scrap.

Don't know if it's too late to add this number to February but my total for that month was: 21

and so far March it is: 9

THANKS!!!!!!!:wizard:

Mousescrapper--I'll go add your 21 to the Annual Thread now! I'll pick up your 9 + any more at the end of this month!

Ok, over the past few days, I've been finishing up pages that I needed pics for (finally sat down and ordered the pics, etc). These are of different topics, etc. So, I added them up tonight, and I have 42 more done!! YAY!! That puts me at 63 for the month. I'm hoping that DH will be better tomorrow so that I can work in my room and get things ready to scrap some more agani!! :thumbsup2

Mousescrapper--I'll go add your 21 to the Annual Thread now! I'll pick up your 9 + any more at the end of this month!

Ok, over the past few days, I've been finishing up pages that I needed pics for (finally sat down and ordered the pics, etc). These are of different topics, etc. So, I added them up tonight, and I have 42 more done!! YAY!! That puts me at 63 for the month. I'm hoping that DH will be better tomorrow so that I can work in my room and get things ready to scrap some more agani!! :thumbsup2

Hey, guess who is gonna text you crazy tomorrow so I can catch up.. Remember I can continue to work on my pages and have my kids text you so I'm a step ahead of you! LOL DS8 has his game at 1pm tomorrow so what time should we meet up to scrap together via text?

Hey, guess who is gonna text you crazy tomorrow so I can catch up.. Remember I can continue to work on my pages and have my kids text you so I'm a step ahead of you! LOL DS8 has his game at 1pm tomorrow so what time should we meet up to scrap together via text?

Posting from DH's blackberry. . .I'm game whatever time you are! I've got stuff laid out!! Just wait, though, til you start getting gibberish texts from SIOLB!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter