March Scrapping Challenge: rlovew is the winner!!!

I'm in. I'm not going to have very much time in March to scrap. Busy- busy. But I AM GOING TO FINISH MY DISNEY book!!! I've been trying to finish it for months. I think I have 14 pages left. So I'll just make 15 pages my goal. It may all have to be done on one day & that be it. But I'm in just the same.

I'm in! I've done 4. I like my progress from February, I really would like to keep it up!

Count me in too. I'm going to another all day crop this Saturday. So I should be able to get a bunch done.

I did 2 last night, another week in my 365...now I'm only a month behind. :rotfl: Ah well...

I did 4 more last night! I am almost finished with my friends baby book- it was a shower gift.

6 more for me tonight--that puts me at 21. Going to try to kit some tomorrow night to work on this weekend at the cabin! :thumbsup2

I did 28 pages today- I just had to finish them up since I had started them at my mom's last month.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter