March Monthly Challenge Thread - Come and join the fun!

3 more done today while DS napped. Barring a miracle tonight that should be it for March.

14 more for me and I'M DONE with the kid's Disney Albums! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'll take photos of them (hopefully) tomorrow and I'll post them for ya'll to see - and to scraplift from to your heart's content. That is, if you want to.

Now it's time to scarf down dinner and head off to Tae Kwon Do. See ya later!

Have a great night.. I've called my goal done for the month.. I'll keep the ones I have done this weekend for next month because I still have some journaling to do...

At least this month I meet and exceeded my quota!!! :yay:

I hurt my shoulder and finally went to the Dr's and have been resting it. Did finally realize today that if I put my chair really high, the pain isnt all that bad:lmao: but I figured I would clean and organized the mess and have found a few things I have forgotten about.

No more for me for March.

I got 2 more finished last night. I may or may not get anything done tonight...I think DH is feeling kind of lonely.:rotfl2:

I've updated the list again - please check your totals and let me know if I need to correct anything.

I hurt my shoulder and finally went to the Dr's and have been resting it. Did finally realize today that if I put my chair really high, the pain isnt all that bad:lmao: but I figured I would clean and organized the mess and have found a few things I have forgotten about.

No more for me for March.

I hope that your shoulder feels better soon! :grouphug:

I have done 15 more today- but I am hopping to finish up a couple more tonight- we will see. That makes 89 for the month which puts me over 200 for the year.

Rebecca

1 more for me. That brings my total to 33. That's my best month this year. Great job scrapping everyone!!

Way to pull ahead of me Rebecca! I was not looking forward to the dubious honor of hosting the next thread - next month is even crazier for me. I was going to scrap a few more pages tonight, but I think they'll wait until tomorrow. ;)

I have completed 4 pages this month. Yes, I'm still behind. I hope to get more done this week to put to my April total.

Happy April Fools' Day everyone!

Great job in March, everyone!! I'm hoping to have a big April--if I can ever get these pics edited from last week's trip! ;)

I'll give this until tomorrow or so to see if there are any additions, and then I'll update the annual thread! Way to go, everyone!!

Add 1 more page for me. I have some almost completed but that will help April's total since I didn't get to finish them.

Great job everyone!!

Wow! We sure completed a lot of pages this month! I just updated the list, but I'm sure that there will be some more people who need to add to their totals.

Since I seem to be the one insane enough to have completed the most pages again this month, I'll be setting up the new thread as soon as I'm done here. I assure you that I will NOT be doing that many pages next month!!! I promised DH that I'd get back to normal life, now that I finished those albums.

Once again, please make sure I have the correct total next to your name, and thanks to those of you who have already posted their totals in their messages.

We done good, didn't we? ::yes:: Way to go!

Didn't realize March was over already... geez where did it GO??? I finished out March with 21 pages. Thanks!

Sorry I am late in posting. I did a total of 8 pages in March. I was out of town most of the month. I will go to the April thread now and post my pages for this month.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter