• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marathon Weekend 2020

SAFD: Donald Duck, whose lead was widened by the Kingdom Hearts games. The integration of theme park attractions into KH3 has made it even more fun and I love Donald’s commentary.

How far have you made it?

I’m sad to admit I’ve spent 9 hours of the last two days playing that game.

How have you been enjoying the game and how does it compare to KH1 and KH2? I loved KH1 and played it multiple times. KH2 was a little more tedious, but I still loved it. I found KH1 when they had the demos set up in Innoventions.

I’ve already bought the game, but want to finish AC: Odyssey before jumping in.

How have you been enjoying the game and how does it compare to KH1 and KH2? I loved KH1 and played it multiple times. KH2 was a little more tedious, but I still loved it. I found KH1 when they had the demos set up in Innoventions.

Somethings I like better but the gummy ship play makes me angry luckily that is such a small part of the game, I can deal.

I do like how they made it easier for you to know if you are 100% done with a level this time around with All treasure and hidden mickeys found.

Since we book our dvc room on Friday, I guess I need to decide between a studio at Boardwalk or the 1 bedroom value at AKL.
Just a heads up... The entire Value category at AKL has been completely pulled from availability since December 2nd - meaning that nobody is walking the rooms, they're simply unavailable to book. If they were being walked, you could log on prior to 8:00AM and see the upcoming available night but at no point are they ever showing as available for the past month. Owners have called in and Member Services offers no explanation, just that they're unavailable with no indication of when they will open up.

I have a trip coming up at the end of January and was hoping to score a value 2 bedroom but I'm already working on a backup plan. There have been other threads here and on *********** calling it the "Value Hostage Crisis".

Just a heads up... The entire Value category at AKL has been completely pulled from availability since December 2nd - meaning that nobody is walking the rooms, they're simply unavailable to book. If they were being walked, you could log on prior to 8:00AM and see the upcoming available night but at no point are they ever showing as available for the past month. Owners have called in and Member Services offers no explanation, just that they're unavailable with no indication of when they will open up.

I have a trip coming up at the end of January and was hoping to score a value 2 bedroom but I'm already working on a backup plan. There have been other threads here and on **********s calling it the "Value Hostage Crisis".

I have a trip coming up at the end of January and was hoping to score a value 2 bedroom but I'm already working on a backup plan. There have been other threads here and on **********s calling it the "Value Hostage Crisis".
Well then, I need to follow the dvc boards more.

I’ve enjoyed the Sundays are for Disney questions the last couple years and am not sure if there is a plan to keep them going in the 2020 thread. If there isn’t I don’t know if anyone else has any interest in keeping them going or how we should go about sourcing questions. In lieu of possibly figuring out whether and how we want to keep SAFD going over the next week I figured I could ask a simple question (although without the fanfare of @lhermiston)

Thanks for asking the question! I'm all for having SAFD again this year.

Sundays are for Disney: Who is your favorite Disney character?

Gonzo!! Even had a stuffed Gonzo toy while growing up.

How far have you made it?

I’m sad to admit I’ve spent 9 hours of the last two days playing that game.
My boyfriend and I took time off to play through KH3 together before we left for a trip, and we finished it 52 hours after launch... so 26 hours of gameplay in just over two days. I don’t usually rush like that, but I might be a little obsessive about avoiding KH spoilers, so it was important to me to experience it before the internet ruined it. 13 years of waiting really took its toll!

I loved it and had a ton of fun. The worlds are beautiful and the gameplay is so much flashier than before. The combat gimmicks have been great in reducing the grind that KH1 (and to a lesser extent KH2) fell victim to with repetitive hacking and slashing. In my opinion, the Disney worlds and characters came to life more than ever.

Have you played any of the interim games? I do recommend playing at least Birth By Sleep to follow the KH3 story a bit better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter