Marathon Weekend 2020

I’ve enjoyed the Sundays are for Disney questions the last couple years and am not sure if there is a plan to keep them going in the 2020 thread. If there isn’t I don’t know if anyone else has any interest in keeping them going or how we should go about sourcing questions. In lieu of possibly figuring out whether and how we want to keep SAFD going over the next week I figured I could ask a simple question (although without the fanfare of @lhermiston)

Sundays are for Disney: Who is your favorite Disney character?

Before Disney acquired Star Wars this would have been a simple one for me: Eeyore. Now that they own the rights to Star Wars it is very close between Eeyore and Yoda. My (limited) household decor is littered with items of both Eeyore and Yoda. It would be pretty much impossible to choose between the two of them. I have other favorites across a lot of Disney properties, but those two stand apart.

Thanks for asking a question this week! I wanted to wait and see what people wanted to do. I’m happy to keep Sundays are for Disney going. I'm good retiring it, too. Whatever the group wants.

As for your question, that’s a tough one. So many great characters. I'm tempted to name several, but I’ll go with Dash.

Sundays are for Disney: Who is your favorite Disney character?
Classic Disney? Bagheera. Disney + Star Wars? Vader, always Vader. ♥
As a bonus, my son asked me just the other night, "Who's your favorite Disney villain?" and I had to put some thought into it, so I'll share my answer her,e too: live-action Maleficent comes out on top, but it was Hades before that.

Classic Disney? Bagheera. Disney + Star Wars? Vader, always Vader. ♥
As a bonus, my son asked me just the other night, "Who's your favorite Disney villain?" and I had to put some thought into it, so I'll share my answer her,e too: live-action Maleficent comes out on top, but it was Hades before that.

Hades is a Top 5 Disney villain, for sure. In fact, I'm having trouble coming up with a better Disney villain at the moment (Scar, maybe?). I'm also of the opinion that everything about Hercules is criminally underrated - Meg, soundtrack, Paul Schaffer, Danny Devito

Hades is a Top 5 Disney villain, for sure. In fact, I'm having trouble coming up with a better Disney villain at the moment (Scar, maybe?). I'm also of the opinion that everything about Hercules is criminally underrated - Meg, soundtrack, Paul Schaffer, Danny Devito

Agreed on Hercules. I've got to go with Gaston on the villain. There's something so magical about his overwhelming awfulness in light of incredibly low stakes.

Agreed on Hercules. I've got to go with Gaston on the villain. There's something so magical about his overwhelming awfulness in light of incredibly low stakes.

Agree on Gaston. And add Mother Gothel to my list. She's my fave villain.

Cruella de Vil, on the other hand, scares the everliving pants off of me.

SAFD: Yes to keep them going.
Mickey is my favourite character and Stitch is my close second... They appeal to different parts of my personality!
And DD’s favourite is Minnie so I really really hope that they will keep the theme for her first ever 10k.

Love the SAFD questions!

My fave is Pluto. I was pretty upset with the Oswald switch this year since it was my first time doing the 5k. Maybe next year...

My fave princess is belle.

SAFD: I'm not even gonna pretend like I can give a one singular answer to this because I can't.
Favorite Disney Characters: Mickey & Minnie. The ultimate power couple.
Favorite Princesses: Belle & Ariel
Favorite Character to meet: Goofy
Favorite Pixar Characters: Mike Wazowski & Wall-E

But now I also have a place in my heart for Dopey....

*This is why I only have one child and I call her my favorite because I can say it and mean it.*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter