Marriot Resorts

mstrlucky74

Earning My Ears
We are going down in a few weeks and have a $400 marriot gift card. Our daughter is 3yo.

Looking for a nice marriot resort that has good stuff for the kids and also things( bars/restaurants etc.) for adults( we need a little R&R ..lol). Would like ot be within 15 minuted of Disney. Thanks for any recommendations.

Oh we would need a villa type place. Something with a kitchen and two bedrooms.

Last edited:
Check out the three Marriott Palms timeshare resorts at the World Center Marriott, across I-4 from WDW - the Imperial Palms, the Royal Palms, and the Sabal Palms. Very quick drive up and over I-4 and you're on Epcot Drive. You also have access to the amenities at the Orlando World Center Marriott hotel.

You would be amazed at the new Marriott Bonvoy Resort on Bonnet Creek.
The Resort caters to children , I swear, I have never seen such a nice resort for families !
It is like Concierge for Kids at this location !

Not sure about the room designs if you really want a kitchen .

The Resort caters to children , I swear, I have never seen such a nice resort for families !

We have stayed there and LOVED it but nothing avail for may 20-25

Check out the three Marriott Palms timeshare resorts at the World Center Marriott, across I-4 from WDW - the Imperial Palms, the Royal Palms, and the Sabal Palms. Very quick drive up and over I-4 and you're on Epcot Drive. You also have access to the amenities at the Orlando World Center Marriott hotel.
Thanks . Heard it's not that kid friendly and the walk to world to world center is 10 minutes . Also not a resort feel like the other Marriott vacation clubs ....so I hear

Are you referring to the JW Marriott?

We are going down in a few weeks and have a $400 marriot gift card. Our daughter is 3yo.

Looking for a nice marriot resort that has good stuff for the kids and also things( bars/restaurants etc.) for adults( we need a little R&R ..lol). Would like ot be within 15 minuted of Disney. Thanks for any recommendations.

Oh we would need a villa type place. Something with a kitchen and two bedrooms.
Agree that Marriott World Center Palms are your best bet for size and location. It is my favorite and booked again this December for the 7th time since 2021.

You can go a bit farther but still fairly close to Marriott Grande Vista, Cypress Harbor or Harbor Lake.

And if you can use your card at the Sheratons that Marriott now owns there are a couple of those close by.

Agree that Marriott World Center Palms are your best bet for size and location. It is my favorite and booked again this December for the 7th time since 2021.

You can go a bit farther but still fairly close to Marriott Grande Vista, Cypress Harbor or Harbor Lake.

And if you can use your card at the Sheratons that Marriott now owns there are a couple of those close by.
Need something with 2br and kitchen

Need something with 2br and kitchen
Yes they all have 2 bedroom, full kitchen, living / dining room, laundry ...

I love World Center Sabal Palms with the 2 bedrooms, but Royal also had 2 and Imperial has 3 (I've stayed there too). Grande Vista has Studio - 2 bedroom options and I think Harbors are the same.

The closest villas in the Marriott family are the three Palms resorts and Vistana Resort (not Villages.) Based on what you’ve written so far I am guessing that Vistana might be the one you are looking for.

The closest villas in the Marriott family are the three Palms resorts and Vistana Resort (not Villages.) Based on what you’ve written so far I am guessing that Vistana might be the one you are looking for.
Stayed at Vistana and thought is was just decent

For example, Marriott Cypress Harbor is an option, but it is right at the edge of that 15 minutes---and that's to the MK toll plaza, not the parking lot.

The Residence Inn at Seaworld might work for you. When my kids were little we stayed there at least 4 times. In fact -we're going on a Caribbean cruise in 2 months and the "kids" asked we if can add on a couple days at WDW for an "impromptu " trip to EPCOt to drink around the world trip.. and the "kids" want to stay at this hotel again. I thought about it.....the vibe there is better for you and your stage of life than it is for us right now. We do love that hotel though. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter